Post code gangs

Ken L

Reminds me of an incident I was involved in a few years ago, a friend was having a rather agitated chat with a member of the Hells Angels, who I'm sure you know wear a banner on the back of their leathers proclaiming the city or country of their Chapter, the chat was more or less along the lines of whether the Hells Angels deserved their fearsome reputation and my friend asked if they were so hard why they only identified themselves by city, then took off his own jacket, scrawled his post code on the back in magic marker, and shouted 'Right then, now you know where to find me!' If only he'd known then what he'd started :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is a fact why the hell aren't they out in Afghanistan? Perhaps it is because someone WILL shoot back.

They lack discipline, they lack respect, they are lazy, they prefer to deal and steal to an honest days work.

I think I read a figure of 23 kids killed in South London 2007, that's something for the Guinness Book of Records

Simple the army wont have them and the kids arnt stupid ! somthing us older people tend to forget to our expense,

But a fighting spirit is born into you not taught I could teach Tecnique and Kata to a class off 15 and 10 of them will learn it well but only one or two will ever be true fighters and most of the the time (Granted not always) those two will be scallywags

They lack discipline, they lack respect, they are lazy, they prefer to deal and steal to an honest days work

There but for the grace of god go I :lol:

Well acording to my Dad when I was a boy.

The killings are the symptom of the establishments failure to address issues that raised there head years ago. It will take a brave politition to make the stand neccassary to adress them. And we would have to pay for it. the only way to take weapons off the street would be almost martial law, It may well come to that remeber the riots of the Seventies and Eighties the police learnt nothing from it And we are paying now. only when the police become the biggist and scariest gang in London will they win and Im not sure I like the thought of that either. Your guess is as good as mine ken as to what to do!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Stupid yes, street wise yes, but they ain't the same thing.

They only think they are clever.

Yes it will take a much stronger police action to stamp it out, and your right a few toes might get trod on unjustly, but that is the price we now have to pay to put things right.

I was never a great fan of Enoch but when I look around I have to admit he did have a point, I know that statement will not sit easy with you FB and I do understand why, but sadly his words are being played out.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Can't blame them. They are feeling bored and adults don't really put in an effort to keep them company. We should go down to their level and try to understand them. In the event, educate them to be a better person.

Ballger

RESPECT NEEDS TO BE EARNED AND IT DON'T COME EASY

The gun culture isn't really that hard to tackle but it's likely that the consequences in terms of having to target certain ethic and cultural groups would would be worse than having the guns on the streets.

About the only thing that can be done is to make a very public policy statement saying:

If you have a gun or something that looks like a gun and fail to put it down when ordered to, the police will shoot you dead

and

If you have a gun or something that looks like a gun and you are seen to threaten somebody with it, the police will shoot you dead.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Stupid yes, street wise yes, but they ain't the same thing.

They only think they are clever.

Yes it will take a much stronger police action to stamp it out, and your right a few toes might get trod on unjustly, but that is the price we now have to pay to put things right.

I was never a great fan of Enoch but when I look around I have to admit he did have a point, I know that statement will not sit easy with you FB and I do understand why, but sadly his words are being played out.

Very hard to get to grips with Old Enochs speech Because to his dieing day he maintained that the message that was construed by the masses, wasnt the piont he was trying to make ! I am not the type of bloke to take offence from a well made piont Ken whether I agree or not is a different thing :D;)

I think one of the problems now is the kids became so Brow beaten a few generations back that they ended up giving poeple what they expected to get. Also There is a fasination with the gang culture in the USA most of our kids would not last five seconds out there but they have created there own mini version of it here where they hang tough on the streets and then go home and have Mum make thier tea, The Jamaican comunity over here also have to contend with the gang culture from Kingston impinging its self opon impressionable young men , also a lot of the young Somali lads have come from a country run by War Lords whos cruelty is beyond belief how can our penal system scare them. all you can do mate is try and get a bit of morality into these kids early and hope a bit of it sticks, Its a worry though!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I think the "gang" you might be on about ken is the B69 crew..... i used to teach some of them. Bark worse than their bite ....nice kids when ya get past the hoods and rappin.

We got the dy4 round here they cant be much cause my sone "dosses" with them. :wiggle:

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

isnt it a bit stupid to advertise (within a few houses) what your up to?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi FB,

You brought up the Somali people who have in very recent years started coming here in larger numbers, are we doing them any favours by allowing them to stay in a society which they do not understand and rebel against?

Your quite right about the mimicking of USA gang culture, and quite right they would not survive out there, however even the gang members in the USA have a problem staying alive.

As I understand Enoch's speech he was stating it would be a better solution to support West Indians at home rather than bring them over here as cheap labour, which was the bottom line. He said that these policies would back fire upon us as they would feel alienated with in our society as it was then and it would then reflect upon future generations.

He was called a racist at the time and lost his political footing, I just feel now that his judgement was indeed correct. It was almost a recreation of the slave trade once again only under the flag of do good politicians and in truth our misguided politicians have created our current situation.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I think the "gang" you might be on about ken is the B69 crew.....

Nah, the tags around here (B666 and B67) say B67 but the fact that there is a B69 as well just shows how pervasive these things have become.

It never ceases to amaze me how you have schools that don't seem worried that their pupils are wearing gang colours and young (and I do mean young) kids wearing colours whilst walking down the street with mommy.

Don't these teachers and parents realise that the message that they're giving out is that gang culture is "normal" ?

I have to say that I wouldn't be happy about anyone from my family associating with gang members. These sorts of groups tend to have an extended perifery of ordinary kids who may seem quite amiable but look up to the tight knitt group of nutters at the centre of the gang who are quite happy with the guns and drugs thing and will use the people at the profifery as foot soldiers - peer pressure can get people to do some very unpleasant things and you've only got to look behind the headlines at the "nice" kids that are getting killed to see where it leads.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.