Is Angling for Common Skate as Boreing as Im told?

sam-cox

What I am trying to say is , that one of my best friends was blown to bits by terrorists, his mum and dad buried a box of earth,.so dont you even dare to tell me I dont know what is going on , my brother inlaw lost 9 repeat 9 of his mates in the gulf...BLOWN to bits...By young brother had to pick bits of his mates up, after they being blown to BITS, in the Gulf...so, NEVER EVER tell me I dont know what is going on

edit note: about a half dozen posts removed. Initial insult and some responses. I've left most of the contents in here but removed an insult or two.

This started as a light-hearted thread and can hopefully remain that way. All who post to it, please stay in the spirit of the thread as it is now and no references to the unpleasant pieces I just removed.

Otherwise, it gets closed and that would be a shame.

Newt

[ 19. August 2005, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuggs i will do my best to get doon.

Great guy !!!! some would say different :D:D

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Sam no need for the personal comment you made re my terrible joke .. If you cant stand a bit of good natured slagging or dodgy humour what are you doing trying to wind us up re skate etc.

Live and let live and have a laugh man , all the best m8

Perter

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.