E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Was she or was she not visiting an African commonwealth country dancing like a crippled giraffe.

Remember this?

Teresa Dismay dancing in Africa trying to get trade deals When their economys combined are no bigger than Leeds

Remember this?

Leeds economy must be doing really well if it's GDP is in excess of $700 billion which is what the combined gdp of Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa are.

And then you came back with this:

And as she was visiting an Africa commonwealth countrie Leeds is £64 billion gdp what is the total combined African commonwealth gdp is there plenty of dancing needed.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Remember this?Remember this?And then you came back with this:

Yes she visited Nigeria and Kenya with a roughly the same gdp as Leeds combined she danced in SOUTH Africa like a crippled giraffe .

Any comments on the food minister ken will he save us all they will be serving ration books next .

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/26/uk-appoints-food-supplies-minister-amid-fears-of-no-deal-brexit

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters we are in 2018 not 1918 so is privatisation successful again ask the commuters you know what the answer will be ?

All the time unions think they are boss trouble will follow ,with privatisation it would be the 70's again ,ask southern what the problem is its continual union interference not railtrack and not southern itself privitisation doesnt work the unions will have more power to disrupt the whole country once more.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

God help us all !!! Watch this performance dear dear me just what will people think .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2018/sep/26/may-put-on-the-spot-over-brexit-how-bad-can-things-get-video

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes she visited Nigeria and Kenya with a roughly the same gdp as Leeds combined she danced in SOUTH Africa like a crippled giraffe .

Any comments on the food minister ken will he save us all they will be serving ration books next .

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/26/uk-appoints-food-supplies-minister-amid-fears-of-no-deal-brexit

Typical childish swerving again why do you keep posting links to what you tell us are lies and bias ? Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Any comments on the food minister ken

It's a very good sign. Another indicator that we are going to get what we voted for - a proper exit from the EU.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sorry chested totally true you wish they were lies and bias but sorry that arent infact the link is true to the word .

No your the one who tells us they are lies ,gutter press ,bias fit for toilet paper not i ,your words as i have repeated over and over again ,why post links to things you say are the above?

It's a very good sign. Another indicator that we are going to get what we voted for - a proper exit from the EU.

? come on ken was it on the ballet paper BBC here today asking if there should be another refendum a very good friend of mine voted brexit staunch adamant brexiteer not anymore and he gave it both barrels on the camera to be screened shortly farage got it in the neck whether they edite it out He exports many 1000ss of pounds worth of shellfish to the EU like 1000s of other fishermen round the uk all **** scared of no deal knowing they livelihoods are in jeopardy it was explained fully in the interview to be aired in the next few days it puts just slightly different pictures of the reality of brexit on fishing not explained by £6 million Nigel Farage .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

? come on ken was it on the ballet paper BBC here today asking if there should be another refendum a very good friend of mine voted brexit staunch adamant brexiteer not anymore and he gave it both barrels on the camera to be screened shortly farage got it in the neck whether they edite it out He exports many 1000ss of pounds worth of shellfish to the EU like 1000s of other fishermen round the uk all **** scared of no deal knowing they livelihoods are in jeopardy it was explained fully in the interview to be aired in the next few days it puts just slightly different pictures of the reality of brexit on fishing not explained by £6 million Nigel Farage .

How are their jobs in jeopardy if the competition is removed and the price of what they sell abroad rises in price because its harder to buy?

AH that old biased bbc (your words) more links to what you say are lies bias and gutter press ,why post links to lies?

You and your freinds ? how convenient they pop up to prop up your story when proof is not available

Out is out ,just what the majority wanted

Edited by chesters1