And so the snowflake is gathering strength.........

mr motorola

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If smoking was banned - we would be the ONLY country in the world to do so!!

What do other countries do?

nanny state -nanny state - nanny state!!!!!!!!

We used to be the only country in the world with a totaly Free health service but I suppose all the self inficted preventable illnesses that it is incumburd with has streched it to breaking point. ;):whistling: I think we are the only country in the world to have an unarmed police force as well, its notalways bad to be the only person doing or not doing something.

Having said that I have such a jandaced view about smoking I would outlaw it tomorow.

Sorry Guys Im a reformed Smoker, the worst type of anti you can get and proud of it.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

If you read the post you will clearly see that I say the moral right, not the legal right.

Out of interest, can you give me one or two reasons why some recreational drugs should be illegal whilst tobacco isn't ?

Without wishing to be picky surely it can only be morally right if it complies with the laws of society ?

When one lines cannabis and alcohol up against tobacco I would say alcohol is the worst evil but what makes smoking a moral problem according to information published is that it effects others who are not partaking.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

We used to be the only country in the world with a totaly Free health service but I suppose all the self inficted preventable illnesses that it is incumburd with has streched it to breaking point. ;):whistling: I think we are the only country in the world to have an unarmed police force as well, its notalways bad to be the only person doing or not doing something.

Having said that I have such a jandaced view about smoking I would outlaw it tomorow.

Sorry Guys Im a reformed Smoker, the worst type of anti you can get and proud of it.

Shame on you, :rolleyes: having been a smoker you should have more sympathy for those who can't kick the habit.

Nothing wrong with being proud to be a non-smoker though but I don't see why a smoker should be made to feel ashamed either.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Shame on you, :rolleyes: having been a smoker you should have more sympathy for those who can't kick the habit.

Nothing wrong with being proud to be a non-smoker though but I don't see why a smoker should be made to feel ashamed either.

Morning Ken are you on the mend?

I dont smoke but I am fat that will get me a soon as fags will ? this year I am hitting the Gym And have lost a stone already

I now wiegh a anorectic 22 1/2 stone so feel that I can grab the moral high ground there as well and from this day on want to be known as the Man formaly Called Five bellies. or slim to my mates ;):D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

John S asked that you keep it civil.

Several posters did not so, as promised, it is now locked.

In this case, starting a new topic about this one being locked will be a very bad idea.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President