Just thought to let you know

Andrew Burgess

I think what Budgie is after is a ride in a trailer all the way to his swim.

You will know for sure if he sets up his bivvy and bed chair in the trailer while they are driving to the lake and then asks to just have it unhooked and left for him as a mobile fishing platform.

I knew the lad was clever but he has outdone himself..

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budgie haven't come out today (As he was hoping for) as the doctors are unsure whether to let him go home or not!

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Budgie haven't come out today (As he was hoping for) as the doctors are unsure whether to let him go home or not!

Thanks for keeping us up dated Andrew, and tell him we're still thinking of him.

If the doctors let him go to Wingham, tell him he'll have to take it easy, and promise to only catch bream weighing single figures for a change. ;)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

If the doctors let him go to Wingham, tell him he'll have to take it easy, and promise to only catch bream weighing single figures for a change. ;)

John.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Andrew, can you find out if he will still be in on Saturday? They won't tell me :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Guest Jan V

the nurses love him that much - huh? bet the food isn't as good as my cooking was :P:P

the nurses love him that much - huh? bet the food isn't as good as my cooking was :P:P

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Well he did sent me down to the confectionery shop to buy two salad mini french sticks/rolls as he was starving! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Guest Jan V
:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Well he did sent me down to the confectionery shop to buy two salad mini french sticks/rolls as he was starving! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

why am I not surprised? :P

Hi Andrew, I have only just seen this thread, sorry I have not posted sooner. Give Budgie my love and tell him Liam & I are thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery. I hope you are ok, take it easy. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

love

Lyn

x

One life, live it, love it, fish it!