Just thought to let you know

Andrew Burgess

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Thanks Lyn, I am alright at the moment and there no need for you to do anything! (Thanks) As I said in the previous post hopefully budgie will be out either tomorrow or friday

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jan V

Andy, next time you talk to Budgie tell him Newt and I had dinner at the chinese buffet you guys enjoyed so much when you were here fishing. bet he turns green with envy. :rolleyes:

Andy, next time you talk to Budgie tell him Newt and I had dinner at the chinese buffet you guys enjoyed so much when you were here fishing. bet he turns green with envy. :rolleyes:

Will do Jan, in fact I have mention to Budgie that I am going out on friday night in Ashford for a all you can eat chinse buffet, he begging me to let him come! :D

Blimey - can't understand how I've missed this thread before today - no wonder the coarse forum's been quiet recently - sounds like Budgie's on the mend - hope that's the case. Please give him my regards Andrew when you next see him.

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Blimey - can't understand how I've missed this thread before today

Me too - Wish him a speedy recovery for me as well.

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Finally he is home and feeling starving again :rolleyes: I will let him in his own time when he comes online this evening or not. (he got to take it easy for the next 4 weeks as he get on a bit! :P )

Welcome home bruv - now get yourself fit for Wingham and start hauling the single figure bream and tench out or is it the bootlaces! :D

Good news Andy, give him a smile for me..:)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

That is excellent news :D

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Finally he is home and feeling starving again :rolleyes: I will let him in his own time when he comes online this evening or not. (he got to take it easy for the next 4 weeks as he get on a bit! :P )

Welcome home bruv - now get yourself fit for Wingham and start hauling the single figure bream and tench out or is it the bootlaces! :D

Great news Andrew, I hope he's up to posting soon, it's been a bit quiet on here. ;)

What's this "single figure bream and tench", we only said bream, (we'll let him off with the bootlaces though :D )

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John