Increasing instability

Sportsman

Barry,

Hummm - I'm gonna stop feeling sorry for your mates with them thar ships. You let the cat out of the bag. """"""skippers have decided on holidays some extended ones abroad.""""" My missus just dropped a nuclear load of cash doing the same.

Poor guys

Phone

• Like 1

Phone, on 23 Dec 2016 - 10:15, said:

Barry,

Hummm - I'm gonna stop feeling sorry for your mates with them thar ships. You let the cat out of the bag. """"""skippers have decided on holidays some extended ones abroad.""""" My missus just dropped a nuclear load of cash doing the same.

Poor guys

Phone

I don't feel sorry for them I'm jealous, a part time skipper at the top end of the channel has just retired from his full time job and he's younger than me. Has just announced he's off to new Zealand for 3 months or so. On his return he will take his boat out with who he wants to take, as and when. Boy am I looking forward to that. Want me to post you some fillets next year. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Captain cook isn't he from marton in Middlesbrough

The endeavour was built Whitby the wife was a guide on hm bark endeavour when the replica sailed in from Fremantle Australia where the replica was built and sailed on board it down the coast and actually guided on the vessel in Liverpool as the foundation asked here to do it she loved it every minute of it .

Cook lived in staiths a few miles north of Whitby but was born in Marton Middlesbrough but the captain cook museum is in Whitby on the harbour side .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Endeavour

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 22 Dec 2016 - 22:04, said:

On a different knote something drastic is happening Whitby one of the top 10 destinations in uk is suddenly taking a massive downturn I thought is was rather funny talking to other friends who have different business and in the charter buisness it's the same I am if not one of the busyiest charteboats on the east coast I have never know such a downturn and that goes to every skipper you talk to are people keeping there cash in there pockets is it the fear of brexit or is the economy on a big downturn something suddenly is happening and it's not good let's hope it's a blip 20 miles down the coast Scarborough it 3 times worse a lot of worried people .

Ahh ha, as phone has intimated and as you claim that you are possibly one of the busiest charter boat skippers on the east coast your bank balance must be rather healthy and it's a wonder you haven't bought a second boat to hire out or rather large cat and or a holiday home, business abroad, or have you? So why are you worried re brexit or a downturn in business. You appear not concerned about the south coast skippers re their enforced down turn. Are you feeling sorry for yourself because the phone (pun intended) is going quiet.

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ahh ha, as phone has intimated and as you claim that you are possibly one of the busiest charter boat skippers on the east coast your bank balance must be rather healthy and it's a wonder you haven't bought a second boat to hire out or rather large cat and or a holiday home, business abroad, or have you? So why are you worried re brexit or a downturn in business. You appear not concerned about the south coast skippers re their enforced down turn. Are you feeling sorry for yourself because the phone (pun intended) is going quiet.

Barry I have doing this job for many many years I work working 7 days a week week in week out it's nice break through winter and we love our holidays in Europe and why not you are only here once but there are some very sad people who think they can take all there cash to the grave with them but what happens you give it away to somebody else to pee against the wall or buy a new car no love the time off Barry but let me tell it ain't just the anglling boats that are quite i everything in general hotels boarding house all big downturn now you being a genius can you shed any light on this . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The effects of nuclear explosions on people defy the imagination and our ability (and willingness) to contemplate such degrees of human suffering. (It's unlikely Trump knows much about "suffering")

yeah we jocks are going to build an offshore wind farm in front of his golf course.

• Like 1

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Captain cook isn't he from marton in Middlesbrough

I think he means captain cook had a weekend holiday in Scarborough while he was training

I thought the thread was about important political death in the hands of loonies not how a lobster pot was lost in whitby?

Mind you half the population of the earth could be wiped out in a plague and someone would complain about disapearing whitby reefs! as if it were of any importance to anyone ,no-one cares about whitby honest!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think he means captain cook had a weekend holiday in Scarborough while he was training

I thought the thread was about important political death in the hands of loonies not how a lobster pot was lost in whitby?

Mind you half the population of the earth could be wiped out in a plague and someone would complain about disapearing whitby reefs! as if it were of any importance to anyone ,no-one cares about whitby honest!

Oh Chesters come it's Christmas for gods sake stop being a miserable twa - person were are alldomed haven't worked it out yet don't worry you wouldnt feel a thing if the button was pressed vapourized in a flash . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Phone, on 23 Dec 2016 - 17:37, said:

Barry,

Post them "filets" over here in person. I'll post a piccy of them back to you on AN

Phone

be sure and use enough dry ice to hold for a week or so.

my missus would be only too pleased to get rid of my fillets, to make more room for her kin dog food,

• Like 1