Errors when using this forum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BoldBear

BoldBear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Golf and collecting Fishing Tackle and books.

Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:32 PM

Ive been getting the following intermittent error tonight whenever Im trying to go to the coarse fishing threads:

www.anglersnet.co.uk Driver Error
Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1032): Can't find record in 'ibf_sessions' in /var/sites/a/anglersnet.co.uk/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 234

I see the main forum contents page but when I click on the Course Fishing thread title I get the above error.

Its becoming quite frustrating.

Im using an IPad which Ive used many hundreds of times before with no problems at all.
I used it earlier with no problems at all, and Im using it now too; but under another thread title Non Fishing Chat.

However I can also go to the Coarse Fishing threads if I click on the latest thread listed on the right side of the screen; so why is it happening when I click on the Coarse Fishing thread title?

There were 2 days recently where myself and Tigger just couldnt even get onto the forum because of similar errors. Can someone try and sort this problem out please.

Thanks

It seems ok now (21:30 hrs) for some reason, but as I said it is a fairly intermittent problem that has not happened in the past.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear, 19 September 2019 - 08:44 PM.

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

#2 Phone

Phone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:27 AM

Bold Bear,

Happening to the lot of us.  Elton commented on another thread -  "fix is on the way"  Or maybe he said "check was in the mail"      

I forget

Phone

#3 Tigger

Tigger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,346 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:19 PM

Keith, check out Ken L's "nice to be back" thread.

#4 Mikench

Mikench

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Now retired so free to travel, fish and do whatever i like. I like food and cooking and going to France. As for being pretentious , moi!!

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:10 PM

I had the same issues Keith and I use an iPad.