Should we have left the EU?

John S

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,i am not denying anything more than i got what wanted from brexit ,if others didnt thats their fault .

Mummy the bad man made us leave the EU snivel snivel, grow up loser

Grow up now why is you spit feathers whrn presented with the failure of brexit and it is a failure not one thing positive to report nothing !!! 

We hold all the cards really  :bigemo_harabe_net-163: How embarrassing we now look in the world brexit has undermined the U.K. from businesses to banking and best of all our very own security all the new trade deals what a laugh seriously ???? Try and explain it those who do 40% of our trade with the European union it will certainly end with OFF !!!

As the fishermen said to other .

image.png.e1103c8876ad4205122c954cd44843c1.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Me spit feathers ? Where i only ever respond to your pathetic posts no-one else bothers ,i love seeing you flounder when proof shows your posts nothing but opinion ,your a laughing stock ,thanks for the entertainment loser

PS you can link a million opinions but it wont change the fact its just opinion ,would you like me to start? Then you can ignore them just like i do because its just opinion and opinion is biased thats why you never link opinion that differs  from yours ,you lost we are out ,tough ,grow up!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

Me spit feathers ? Where i only ever respond to your pathetic posts no-one else bothers ,i love seeing you flounder when proof shows your posts nothing but opinion ,your a laughing stock ,thanks for the entertainment loser

Seriously Chester’s you can’t help yourself a few brexit voters on here ? get yourself away from here and see the real felling with brexsick it’s horrendous and the anger at the con trick that was smothered on the British people .But don’t worry brexsick can’t hide behind covid forever you do realise that the pack of cards come tumbling down ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,round and round you go!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 3/30/2021 at 12:07 PM, chesters1 said:

PS you can link a million opinions but it wont change the fact its just opinion ,would you like me to start? Then you can ignore them just like i do because its just opinion and opinion is biased thats why you never link opinion that differs  from yours ,you lost we are out ,tough ,grow up!

The truth that’s hard to except as it stands brexit is an complete  failure on everything you can name .

100s of businesses have left the U.K. since January to set up in Europe abandoning brexsick Britain  .

Many exporters to the EU are still struggling with the added cost and complexity of shipping goods to the UK's largest export market, three months after the new post-Brexit border procedures kicked in. 

An initial 41% plunge in goods going to the EU in January was described by the government as "teething problems" which it said were hard to separate out from the impact of COVID-related disruption.

The government insists that "overall freight volumes between the UK and the EU" have been back to their normal levels since the start of February, and that there is no general disruption at UK ports.

However, haulage groups insist recent figures on freight volume tally the number of vehicles and ferry movements, rather than the value of the actual goods traded between the EU and UK and many more lorries than before are returning to the EU empty. An admittedly small sample of members of the Federation of Small Business found that one in four exporters had paused sales to the EU and 11% were considering moving to Europe.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod round and round you go

On 3/30/2021 at 12:29 PM, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,round and round you go!

Down and  down we go brexsick  Britain !!! 

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: and then the penny drops

what did I vote for !!!!  ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,round and round you go

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,round and round you go

Down and down  we go poor Chester’s still in denial.

Government facing legal action over brexit lies , lies brexit never but it is  an overwhelming case .

Shellfish industry taking legal action against the goverment for misleading businesses with brexit lies .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,round and round and round