Just thought i'd drop this here...

*Ant*

I wonder how many will get life?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

11 hours ago, *Ant* said:

I'd expect nothing less from The Guardian. :D

But it must be true. The Independent and the Mirror say much the same thing.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You will find unlike moslems we will vote for whom ever we want but moslems will be "advised" to vote for moslem candidates ,so watch out for these 'anti Muslim councillors etc being replaced by Muslim ones so such things as alcohol licences not being issued at all in the future ,Gregs will be selling halal pork sausage rolls or things wont go well in the ghettos! lol

Now the local ghetto has doubled in numbers i wonder how long the village council will remain mostly white ethnic ? Luckily they can only vote once  and their numbers still a minority in the village but they have two councillors at present and who in this day and age of internet courts would oppose them? One day village councillor next day racist bigot hung out to dry by a few emails from kids in another county (or country) because they apposed some planning or village byelaw favouring a certain group over another!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, *Ant* said:

I'm not at all surprised to see that in Alum Rock/Saltly.

I actually used to travel there to shop on the Alum Rock Road, but it went down hill rapidly and while I've never had anything beyond dirty looks, I know a few people who have been threatened for being the "wrong" race/religion in what amounts to a no-go zone.

They have some interesting murals too. Some are anti-Israel/pro-Palestine and others are a bit more explicit.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

I'm not at all surprised to see that in Alum Rock/Saltly.

I actually used to travel there to shop on the Alum Rock Road, but it went down hill rapidly and while I've never had anything beyond dirty looks, I know a few people who have been threatened for being the "wrong" race/religion in what amounts to a no-go zone.

They have some interesting murals too. Some are anti-Israel/pro-Palestine and others are a bit more explicit.

I wonder if The Guardian reported on that story Ken. Of course the middle class and the luvvie lefties would insist such places don't exist. My overriding emotion is sadness and despair rather than anger. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

23 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

I wonder if The Guardian reported on that story Ken. Of course the middle class and the luvvie lefties would insist such places don't exist. My overriding emotion is sadness and despair rather than anger. 

They've been spinning the lie that the existence of these gangs are some sort of far right conspiracy for so long that nothing will convince them otherwise.

Show them the data, and they will respond by saying that "most rapists are white", which is both true (as you would expect in an 87% white country) and a total deflection, because nobody is talking about "all rapists" - we are talking specifically about organised gangs of men who target and abuse girls in a specific way.

Those groups are overwhelmingly from a specific background, they do account for a very high proportion of such cases, despite being less than 2% of the population, and by their own admission, they are motivated to do what they do based on specific racial, religious and cultural characteristics of their victims, and the way that they perceive the worth of the girls involved as a result - the literal definition of a hate crime.

What's shocks me more than anything is that councillors, social workers, police, the CPS, MPs and even Home Secretaries and the current leader of the Labour Party sat on this and did nothing because they were afraid of being called silly names. 

Those "people" should be flayed alive alongside the rapists!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1