Fuel prices...

Whitty

On 10/20/2022 at 6:21 PM, chesters1 said:

So obviously  as you swerved you didn't find it 😂

Yes the tories are deceitful  they promised Brexit and didn't do it.

Truss will be fine ,a 100 grand pension for life and 24/7 protection plus no doubt other perks for life cant be sniffed at for 44? Days as PM .I wonder if that doubles for doris if he gets back in ?

So let’s get this crystal clear your saying no power shortages this winter it’s a simple yes or no .!!!!!!

Now as Inflation Has risen  again especially food  inflation averaging 14-15 % and that includes eggs 😂 may I say 😁👍

You say the tories didn’t do brexit but hey your wrong they did there Brexit !!!  they did but not your brexit  😁👍 what brexit we got was The totally shambolic   Northern Ireland protocol and absolutely zero benefits  ,and  just heaps and heaps  of unneeded extra paper work for business trading with European Union  and extra  expense right across the country Now the damage or fallout to the U.K. with brexshit is enormous. Our economy from the  brexit agreement is far far worse than the all the leading economists forcast .Leaving U.K. looking down at an economic disaster with our economy retracted last month zero growth inflation off the scales, interest rates sending mortgages payment spiralling,  and biggest fall in living standards on record thats brexit and doomed to fail from the start and it surely has spectacularly. 

And the brexit loons want Boris who popularity ratings before he got the boot about dropped off the scale . And they think he will save them nothing will save them thr bullshitting game is  over there P45 awaits .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I cannot predict the future unlike you ,i merely display fact above your fiction .

A :we have more electric that we can handle so much so offshore wind farms are paid not to produce more

B: we have more gas than we can handle so much so we flog a lot to europe

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

I cannot predict the future unlike you ,i merely display fact above your fiction .

A :we have more electric that we can handle so much so offshore wind farms are paid not to produce more

B: we have more gas than we can handle so much so we flog a lot to europe

Now predicting the future if you I went to sea in a force 10 Gale with a 10 mtr swell would that be mental !!!!!! Yes We export gas with gas  what we actually import remember  from Norway USA and Far East till our demand goes through the roof in winter.  And then we could run short  with all extra demand,  there building thousands of new homes 50,000 in the first 3 months of this year alone that makes an extra 200,000 by the end of the year .And if that trend continues as we speak which will increases the demand even more leading to power cuts  for  you . 

So again if we run out of gas will there be power cuts I say yes or are you connected to the power grid with your little generator to save us all  😁👍

You said Johnson  would be ok ???? is he skint he wants his job back 😂 which if he did would lead to the final destruction of the Conservative Party  , the nail the final nail in the coffin complete, the ultimate lunacy In the brexit tory party .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Your opinion cannot top fact little boy what i say is fact yours is opinion . The charts for cyclical power cuts were compiled in 2019 whether they will ever be used is unknown to me ,you or your facebook chums . We will see thats as far as we can surmise .

As for doris half the country would love to be as "skint" as him , his pension alone is far more than most get, I can smell your envy from here 🙄 Outside of politics his column in a paper got him more than his pm job ,a few books , a few years as a speaker and he will earn in a month or two more than most in a year.

Johnson will be ok they always are! If bliar can get a few hundred thousand civilians killed ,bankrupt a country and destroy the labour party doris with his couple of parties will do fine thanks

As for your houses there were only 38,000 built between april 2021 and march 2022 so where your figures come from is unknown?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-homes-england-2021-22-housebuilding-statistics-revealed

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 7/30/2022 at 8:06 PM, Blackbird said:

Diesel powered power stations really? Can't see it, the only way to satisfy demand is good old nuclear..in fact the SNRs, small nuclear reactors are now being rolled out, cheaper than the old big reactors. 

Economy 7 ..I was in the Electrical supply business and this tariff was mainly for heating storage heaters, God help us if anything defined the 70s and 80s it was those useless things, cold when you needed them and hot when you didn't . 7p per kw hour as opposed to 10p trouble is folk don't understand what a unit of electricity, or more so a thermal unit of gas. And as for water who does? 

Back to fuel there has to be a cut in duty, but I fear for those who genuinely are going to suffer.

Mind you as a kid I used to wake up on cold winter days with ice on the inside of my bedroom window, and we were as fit as butchers dogs! 

No your the little boy that ho can’t face the truth .

Yoy will find the 37.000 houses completed by April 2021 got built from around Christmas onwards , and that does not include refurbished house , flats etc adding to dwelling numbers A  massive house building program has took off in 2022 which will result an enormous amount of new homes coming available . 
Just one problem with the new mortgage rates a vast amount will remain empty. Brexitland .

And this is for you the games up .

Next prime minister must confront the truth about Brexit

Whoever wins has to admit how leaving the EU has affected our economy and poisoned politics — and take steps to address it

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/next-prime-minister-must-confront-the-truth-about-brexit-xjrsm3bdg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor clod he speaks but leaves out the evidence ,i proved 38,000 to march wheres your proof ? Is it those voices in your head again? Show me in the new year the proof 200,000 houses were built in 2022 as you say! Show me now your 50,000! Wheres you proof NO houses were built from april 2021 to christmas 2021 ,not opinion proof ,off you go little boy come back if and when you find it  ,your saying it prove it! Heres your words prove it! PS it was april 2022 you dont even know what year it is🤦‍♀️

Heres that list (its called proof try it!) Dont you find it interesting its made in 2019 long before the skirmish in ukreine? ,its as if its part of some long term plan to get the public off gas as they have mandated in their green promises! sitting in a cold house gives an incentive to fork out thousands for a heat pump (theres no safe way to switch gas off remotely so electic is next best thing ga boilers cannot work without electric)

strange the price of petrol and diesel have surged when the government have mandated you will be forking out vast amounts of money for EV cars at the same time 😉 Pain in the pocket is a great motivator for some to follow blindly the great reset of the WEF.They maybe cheap to charge now but once the fuel revenue dries up i can predict your EV will get its own charging scale and it will be very high the gov has to recover those billions lost somewhere!

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/995049/esec-guidance.pdf

Just think of the pride in whatever government is in power in 2035 ,they have complete control over you ,when and what you can spent money on (by usiing the chip on the card to dictate what it can be used for) electonic money rather than coins and notes will probably be the only means of payment? All nicely controllable then.

Where and when you go in your shiny new EV (when by restricting the charge times ,where by its smart 'brain' telling the gov where it is every second) perhaps by giving the impression your battery cannot get to the next charge point will incentify you to turn back?

When you can eat (your smart meter can be restricted whenever the gov dictate) You dont do as your told or compain off goes your electic until you do!

Pretty well stitches up the common man just as our governments want "you will have nothing and be happy" IE you do what you are told or else

https://sociable.co/business/wef-director-youll-own-nothing-be-happy-disinformation-campaign/

I can also pretty safely predict all those new log burners being bought at the moment will be banned around that time by have a clean air act covering the whole country stopping you getting around the electricity mandate ,perhaps smoke police on the prowl looking for whisps of smoke coming from your chimney or steam from those nasty gas burners if anyones using LPG (if you can afford it by then) pain in the pockets do wonders in making plebs obey!

PS only morons post quotes from one person then use it  to answer another without realising it  🤣

Hmmm i wonder if sunak the indian version of arthur daley will send inflation higher by trying to print more money to get out of the hole like he did as chancellor in the pandemic

There we go Arthur Daley is pm hes more labour than labour 😂 Blairs long lost indian cousin 😁 The tory self destruction just got worse the website link you use to unsubscribe as a member has crashed🤣 Farage where are you! The only guy in politics that did what he promised is needed.I would give it a few years though when labour get in and cannot sort the problems out and self destruct the farage can scoop up the disgruntled masses with no more promises than to not do as bad as the crap that went before ! Not a hard promise to keep imho

Edited by chesters1

Farage where are you! The only guy in politics that did what he promised !!!!!  Really 😂 only for those who are completely bonkers .

Farage certainly did he told  a pack of lies to the British people brexit would be the promised land nothing but a complete pack of lies first class he wants jailing .

So here is farage and your brexitland record the biggest drop in living standards in history , growth retracting , inflation and borrowing going off the scale . Food prices going out of control etc etc etc .

Yes farage did what he promised didn’t he destroyed the U.K. economy with his brexit  lies send U.K. dept off the scale with the IMF ready to bail us out .

YOU WANT FACTS IN BREXITLAND !!!!!!!!!! Enjoy you got exactly what you voted for !!

The price of low-cost everyday grocery items has increased 17% in the 12 months to September, data from the Office of National Statistics (ONS) has shown, more than the average rate of food and drink inflation.

The figures, based on web-scraped supermarket data for 30 everyday grocery items, showed the cost of items had already increased 7% in the year up to April.

Some items increased by more than the 17% yearly rate. Vegetable oil has increased 65% in price, pasta 60% and tea 46%.

Over the past year other budget food items have also increased:
• tea by 46%
• chips by 39%
• bread by 38%
• biscuits by 34%

And EGGS :bigemo_harabe_net-163:wait for it ????

https://news.sky.com/story/lowest-cost-groceries-have-become-17-more-expensive-in-the-past-year-ons-data-finds-12729639

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor troll ,you still cannot see the difference between opinion and fact ,i tried to be reasonable and ask you your opinion on government fuel policy but you still spout other peoples crap ,this is about fuel not your personal brexit rant !off you go!

Troll2.jpg

Edited by chesters1

On 10/25/2022 at 12:57 PM, chesters1 said:

Poor poor troll ,you still cannot see the difference between opinion and fact ,i tried to be reasonable and ask you your opinion on government fuel policy but you still spout other peoples crap ,this is about fuel not your personal brexit rant !off you go!

Troll2.jpg

🗓️:bigemo_harabe_net-163:is that it shot to pieces  again !!!!! When given the facts about food prices running at 17% 

You will love this you keep paying ord lad empty those pockets of yours you know it makes sense .😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-63426412

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And today in Brexitland another hike in  interest rates and with our economy in free fall the pound crashing again !!!!!  it ain’t looking pretty in Brexitland .

Mortgages. Credit cards loans business all about to be hit even harder in Brexitland and many will fail .

And rhe chancellor Richie Sunak says inflation is the enemy and needs to be tackled . But in the real world the Tory Brexit Party are real enemy and they will be sorted .

And 40,000 migrants totally to blame for all the Raving  Loony mad  Brexit Tory party hook ups :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

We as a country are 17 th in the league in Europe per head per population for taking migrants in this year .And farmers hotels etc etc etc all screaming for Labour 😂 and as it stands 75% of migrants get granted status when processed funny old world in Brexitland bite your nose off  to spite your face .

The  lunatics are running the asylum in Brexitland  😂👍

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg