Fuel prices...

Whitty

I again ask where your insider info is no gas will reach uk electricity generators

I find it strange your heros are demanding small businesses go out of business and workers dont get a tax cut they desperately need whilst their masters the unions are trying to destroy their members jobs as they did with miners ,car workers and the steel industry and how desperate you are to let them do it!

I hope the bories are playing a clever game IE deliberately getting labour in and leaving a letter saying there is no money and then labour can **** the country up even more than the bories its worth that just to see labour suffer 😂 .Jeremy **** is the final screw to lose the next election theres few worse mp's than that bag of shite its a pity you and the other gullible fools play their game by voting them in and encouraging them to to do it.I bet starmer is crapping himself he and labour have no clue what to do 🤣

Theres something going on in the background out of our sight either the WEF are rewarding our government members to do their will or they are being threatened to do it even the thickest mp must see theres a problem but they just carry on !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 7/30/2022 at 8:06 PM, Blackbird said:

Diesel powered power stations really? Can't see it, the only way to satisfy demand is good old nuclear..in fact the SNRs, small nuclear reactors are now being rolled out, cheaper than the old big reactors. 

Economy 7 ..I was in the Electrical supply business and this tariff was mainly for heating storage heaters, God help us if anything defined the 70s and 80s it was those useless things, cold when you needed them and hot when you didn't . 7p per kw hour as opposed to 10p trouble is folk don't understand what a unit of electricity, or more so a thermal unit of gas. And as for water who does? 

Back to fuel there has to be a cut in duty, but I fear for those who genuinely are going to suffer.

Mind you as a kid I used to wake up on cold winter days with ice on the inside of my bedroom window, and we were as fit as butchers dogs! 

Who said anything about diesel generators powering our power station !!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm innocent guv'nor! Dont let clod fool you when he swerves from hard questions he doesn't want to answer because its different from what his voices say in his head 🙄

It was clod who started waffling on about rigs

Where your diesel powered electricity power stations came from is unknown i never mentioned anything but gas powered ones asking clod for his inside info NO gas will reach one ,not "may" reach them or " could " perhaps or any of the other opinions he uses as fact.

And i am still waiting until he runs out of excuses not to answer but going by his history that answer will not appear and he will swerve away as usual onto some other childish rant hoping we dont notice ,i remember everything lol

Clod is a child ,he will say anything to get attention as he needs it to feel big even using the price of chicken in INDIA to rant about brexit 🤣 ,i guess hes neglected at home or something or his little sausage has stopped working ?,unfortunately i reply and feed him 🙄 But theres little else to do! i dont mind talking to children i pity him .But dont go forcing him to talk sense or "dark alleys " and threats will be his answer when he hasnt the brains to answer a simple question when fact gets in the way of his opinion.😂 Or rather someone elses he finds online he hopes supports his and posts as it it were a fact 🤣

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I'm innocent guv'nor! Dont let clod fool you when he swerves from hard questions he doesn't want to answer because its different from what his voices say in his head 🙄

It was clod who started waffling on about rigs

Where your diesel powered electricity power stations came from is unknown i never mentioned anything but gas powered ones asking clod for his inside info NO gas will reach one ,not "may" reach them or " could " perhaps or any of the other opinions he uses as fact.

And i am still waiting until he runs out of excuses not to answer but going by his history that answer will not appear and he will swerve away as usual onto some other childish rant hoping we dont notice ,i remember everything lol

Clod is a child ,he will say anything to get attention as he needs it to feel big even using the price of chicken in INDIA to rant about brexit 🤣 ,i guess hes neglected at home or something or his little sausage has stopped working ?,unfortunately i reply and feed him 🙄 But theres little else to do! i dont mind talking to children i pity him .But dont go forcing him to talk sense or "dark alleys " and threats will be his answer when he hasnt the brains to answer a simple question when fact gets in the way of his opinion.😂 Or rather someone elses he finds online he hopes supports his and posts as it it were a fact 🤣

I didn’t actually realise you were there that dumb !!!! But here we go again for the child mind !

Again no gas to power a gas fired power station no power !!!! Simples very simples .penny dropped yet !!!!!!

A  production rig yes !!! a  production rig  which you very obviously are absolutely totally clueless on !! Is powered by gas and then if no gas !!! diesel generators do the backup then hey presto power to the rig !!!!  . Brain engaging or are we still to  be dumb !!!!!!

Now fuel prices rocketing again in brexitland , pound on it’s arse with brexshit your doomed . And you said nothing wrong with a weak pound really 😂And your paying very very dearly growth in brexitland next  year U.K. bottom of the G20, no   not the G7 the G20 a disaster ready made in Britain by the brexit loons but there time is up very very soon .Cast into the wilderness for decades .

Its Like  chewing a brick and your chewing a very big one !!! or is the men in the white Coates coming for ya still having brexit fantasy delusions instead of facing upto reality it’s costing you  an absolute packet .

image.png.514bf23570a0de2d1db0144f3468f3f6.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I know how it works but still waiting for you definitive  proof of your statement ,"may" or "could" are not facts they are an opinion ,over to you and nice to see you crawling out from under your bridge again😁

Edited by chesters1

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I know how it works but still waiting for you definitive  proof of your statement ,"may" or "could" are not facts they are an opinion ,over to you 

Proof of what !!!!! Just stick to the facts . 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You know very well what stop swerving

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You know very well what stop swerving

Proof  of what explain !!!! 😂 your doing your usual porkys again telling fibs 😂 you sound like dizzy  Lizzy making it up as you go along 😂 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Stop swerving and show us your proof gas powered power stations will not get gas ,you said it prove it!

If theres a gas shortage then its the grid that wont get gas the gas will go to the power stations to provide electricity. or do you in your fantasy world think the consumers will be baking their bread in darkness because all the gas was given to them🤣 All the trains stop all traffic lights cease because people want their din dins cooked in a gas oven🤦‍♀️

Edited by chesters1