BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

14 hours ago, Ken L said:

"I own 2 properties in Spain one I rent out"

Do you pay tax?

https://www.landlordstax.co.uk/resources/guide-for-uk-resident-landlords/income-from-abroad/

Tax tax tax , that  word I was paying  40% in the 80s on the rigs £1000 +’a week Kenny lad proper money . And  maximum stamp as well .Now if I added it up it runs i to many 100s of thousands of pounds . But as they say if your paying it you must be earning it 😁.

Now just look at brexit economy it lays in ruins debt spiralling out of control just think Ken what you have done to this once great country with brexit paralysed it 

The UK is facing the highest debt interest costs among developed nations this year, primarily due to its significant proportion of inflation-linked debt, Fitch Ratings said Tuesday. 

It forecasts that Britain will allocate 10.4% of its total government revenue to service its debts in 2023, amounting to a substantial £110 billion ($141.9 billion).

Interest payments on a 12-month basis reached £117 billion in May 2023, twice the level in the period to September 2021.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/economy/uk-faces-highest-debt-interest-bill-among-developed-nations-this-year/2954415

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Swerve swerve swerve what an excuse for a human.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Swerve swerve swerve what an excuse for a human.

You just jeep paying all that extra on your food beer power you know it makes sense in brexitland .

Don’t you  do a bit of park time work  it isn’t cash in hand by any chance !! 

You made your bed and now lying in it big time .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You carry on paying to fly to Spain my beer will always be cheaper however you swerve and wriggle

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You carry on paying to fly to Spain my beer will always be cheaper however you swerve and wriggle

So do you get cash in hand then yes or no .

Don’t  throw stones in glass houses !!

As for beer  yes it’s much much in Spain along with everything else  including property , mortgages etc etc etc .

Thr brexit government is the lunatics running the asylum !

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Cash in hand ? Sorry I am not a crook like you who barter cod for meat .then liked a moron drop the butcher in it by posting his website.what an idiot 🤣

Edited by chesters1

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Cash in hand ? Sorry I am not a crook like you who barter cod for meat .

😂 what about your treasure trove  have you declared it 😁😳😁

It belongs to the crown !!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

😂 what about your treasure trove  have you declared it 😁😳😁

Pathetic little man swerving and wriggling to try and win an argument he cannot .Tell me clod how many on here agree with you and jump to your defence ,.........waiting,......everything you have ever posted is negative childish whining

Edited by chesters1

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Pathetic little man swerving and wriggling to try and win an argument he cannot .Tell me clod how many on here agree with you and jump to your defence ,.........waiting,......

Pathetic winging  about giving fish for meat Now that’s pathetic. Infact it’s worse than that it’s an embarrassment .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes it is entertaining seeing you wriggle and swerve saying anything in an effort to win your pathetic rantings .if you like Spain so much go there and drink your **** and shut up complaining .

As to Brexit I would pay anything to get it