Good Fishing in the North East

John Storey

Guest jay_con

Sorry for any personnal offence 2 u, there was non intended. I also hadnt realised redcar had a new owner, lets hope he is better than the last who I found to be rather uninspiring.

As for the personnal abuse you talk of it is directed to the 2 shop owners in my home town which if u hadnt realised is not Redcar. I wouldnt really class it as abuse just my opinion based on living in a town and using the tackle shops for most of my life. I believe to run a business you need to respect your customers which is not my experience of what happens here.

My advice still stands, keiths in saltburn is where all the locals hang out and is the cheapest shop in the country as he will undercut anything u show him. If redcars new owners are to make a go of things they need to take a few lessons from keith - A nice friendly welcome great prices, great gear, great bait, advice from good anglers who he employs and a great cup of tea. (people from as far south as hull and as far north as newcastle use keiths)

As for your personnal abuse of my self "Pillock" Rather than respond with a string of abuse as I would have done when I first joined this forum. I shall let it pass and put it down to bad Judgement on your behalf.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies accepted allegations withdrawn.

You might want to edit your post though as it reads as though Redcar is your home town and youre having a go at the two new owners of the shop. Nothing wrong with Keiths shop either, good advice and service from both. Redcar shop owner is a beach angler

Guest jay_con

If people read through they will realise.

Could be a good business that in redcar. A lot of potentail customers around there.

I've had whiting as far up as the copthorne in newcastle, all last week, largest just over a pound, also a few flatties, and codling have been showing.

Jarrow marina is doing well, some codling though main ly whiting.

The wear has been slow for cod, plenty of whiting again.

odd coalies showing, some of decent size, around and about. I'll be fishing at the copthorne for 45 mins this lunchtime so I'll give a further report then.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Just been told today by a lad at work that they have been taking cod to 9lb from South Shields pier. Do not know which part of the pier or tide state though.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy