Skate Fishing

Norrie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We go out on the 4th , do us a favour and leave us your left over bait.... :D:D:D

P.S. Leave us some fish to catch as well

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie:

We go out on the 4th , do us a favour and leave us your left over bait.... :D:D:D

P.S. Leave us some fish to catch as well

Hi Norrie,

it's a pity you could'nt make it for the 3rd, we could have met up. :cool:

Just booked my flights on line and saved about 20 quid doing it. Buzzzzzzzzing with excitement.

:D

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Davy, you are a cad and a bounder :D:D Alan, we might be up to stay on the third to save driving up early on the fourth, I will let you know nearer the time. It would be good to meet up, are you heading home straight after fishing or what? I have a Kiropractor booked for the 5th. I dont think that's how you spell that. :confused:

Theocritis..

Norrie:

Davy, you are a cad and a bounder

Who Moi??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alan, we might be up to stay on the third to save driving up early on the fourth, I will let you know nearer the time. It would be good to meet up, are you heading home straight after fishing or what? I have a Kiropractor booked for the 5th. I dont think that's how you spell that. :confused:

The only prob is although we will only be 15 mile apart as the crow flies, it's about a 60 mile drive from Lochaline to Oban.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Norrie:

:

I have a flight from Glasgow at 1135 on the 4th, Davy is running the show but I think we are back in Glasgow on the evening of the 3rd.

I'm sure there will be another time though.

:( Email me a mobile number and we will let you know how we got on. :cool:

Tight lines

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Sorry we cant meet up, but as you say , maybe next time, 'magine a professional driver (ME) not knowing where Qban and Lochaline lie respectively. :o I didnt even think to look. The west cost above Loch Fyne is an unknown to me.

Alan, I have sent you my mobile no. Look forward to hearing from you.

P.S. I'm off to Thurso on Friday to fish a federation comp on Saturday out of Scrabster, more new ground for me. :D:D

Theocritis..

Guest Geoff Carlin

Hi Norrie,

I am just checking out this e-mail facility on anglersnet. I cannot travel up to the skate trip on the 3rd as I have a shift to work, I will be leaving early with the rest of the party on the 4th. However, I might go out for some bait (largish saithe) off Buckhaven on the 2nd if required. I found an old truss that will do you if your tackle comes under pressure - remember the Steely Dan song, old yin, are you reeling in the years....or it that just the bait that is breaking my back?