Anglers Net Boat Trips - Electric Blue 2005

jabee

Just checked the 5 day forcast. :rolleyes:

Nagging NE breeze all week and a tad cloudy!

Best day should be the trip over. So pack sweaters instead of sun screen. Shouldn`t affect the fishing tho. :D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks John, will be able to leave them at Norma's for the week.

Definately pack your sunscreen, temps not scorching but clear sunny days ahead.

Sat 9 Jul 17 °c 0 mm 56 % 11 mph 1023 mb sun

Sun 10 Jul 19 °c 0 mm 30 % 12 mph 1026 mb sun

Mon 11 Jul 20 °c 0 mm 3 % 13 mph 1028 mb sun

Tue 12 Jul 19 °c 0 mm 1 % 12 mph 1026 mb sun

Wed 13 Jul 20 °c 0 mm 3 % 9 mph 1023 mb sun

Thu 14 Jul 20 °c 0 mm 0 % 7 mph 1018 mb sun

Fri 15 Jul 17 °c 0 mm 80 % 10 mph 1017 mb sun

Got up at 0445 today, on my second cuppa, will have a shower and get down for the bait at 9am, that way I will be parked outside the shop and not a mile down the road.

See you all Sunday morning. :D:D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

John

Don't need a lift from the station now have managed to cadge a lift down in the afternoon so will head for the B+B and meet you guys off the boat. What time you in on Sunday? I have your mobile No. anyway .

Have a good one tomorrow and see you all then.

Gareth

Gareth

I expect we'll be in around 4.30pm

Do you need directions to the B&B?

She has a deposit for the year from me (£120 left I think for the four of you for the two nights plus another twin I've booked for a weekend in August for me and Paul).

Would you mind sorting out how much to draw against the deposit for the two nights - £10 per night per person (£80) is probably about right.

Thanks

John

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

i'd like to thank jabee for the invite for myself and my son to fish with him, spasor, and ken davidson on the 10th july while i was down on holiday.

before this trip niether of us had caught a bass of note, my PB was a fish about 4lb caught 30 years ago at poole and liams PB is a fish of 1lb 10oz caught from a local beach last year

we not have new PB's

liams 5lb+ fish

Posted Image

and although i was the last on the boat to catch a fish, it was the largest :D:P

here's liam holding it, i don't have a pic of me with it, but rob has, so if you read this rob, can you forward on the pics you have of it please

Posted Image

should see you at lochaline in august john

les

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif