Anglers Net Boat Trips - Electric Blue 2005

jabee

Hi All,

The Sunday trip on Electric Blue produced a flurry of bass, the best fish going to Les and Liam his son, pics have already been posted.

I think we all caught fish that day with the smallest being around 3lb. It was a great day with good company and the weather was as Metcheck.com forecasted two weeks ahead, lots of sun and little wind.

Sundays weather was to set the pattern for the Alderney trip and Monday morning we set off.

The week has been well covered by Chappers (Gareth) so I won’t double up on a good report.

However he was polite enough to omit the fact that my only claim to fame was catching the largest bream which was no great shakes as only two were caught and whilst it was a decent fish it did little to upset the current record.

The weather was superb and one could not wish for better company.

PS Crew: I found the camera lodge neatly between the two rear seats of the jeep, would be very grateful for any pics of the trip that you could foreward by e-mail.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Les, Well done to you and your lad ....they're not a bad bunch, are they...Chappers included... :rolleyes: But, one thing, hows your sanity now.... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

In view of the forthcoming bass weekend, and with due regards to the monster turbot I let go. I`ve invested in a few packs of strange looking hooks!

I will also use my new tld15 instead of my trusty 30 !! A 15lb uglistik will complete my armoury.

Come On you TOPE!!! :D:D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!