AN Trip. Weymouth 9th May.

spasor

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Billyboy. Where the fore and aft am I going to stick 51 candles if we can't have cake?

(answers in sealed plain brown envelopes to "Sailor's Return" by Sat. 8th, please)! :D

Help me unhook these, please.

Who`s coming on the trip.

Myself, ferret, sandtiger, jabee, elton, boybilly, shads, hembo, L`onions and mick.

Anyone else interested? You should have been here yesterday. As our skipper will doubtless explain to us.

We`re meeting up on Saturday night at `The Sailors Return`, No 1 St Nicholas street. Don`t know where it is? Stand on the town bridge, look upstream. It`s on the right hand side about 75yds away!! There. Plain as mud.

See you all on saturday night.

Don`t bother going too extravagant on the tackle.

A basic 20lb outfit should be ample, I`ve asked Colin to have some outfits on hand, just in case.

We`ll sort out the bait with the skipper on the morning of the trip.

:):P:P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Paul!! Just thought!! I have a box of gear for you and you intrepid band of souls!! Should I send it to you?? Or perhaps to The Ship?? I take it that's where you are staying!!

chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Elton:

Going fishing for a few days in about 2 hours time   :)  

When I get back, I'm gonna need to find some specific details about this trip i.e. where we meet, what time, what we need to bring, etc.      

Hazzah! 2 Greenstead Estate retrabates onboard - Watch out world here we come...

Chris Goddard:

Paul!! Just thought!! I have a box of gear for you and you intrepid band of souls!!

Now you've done it!

The 'I' word will have Chesters1 wanting a place on board.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Yes, Jim.

Nice Mr Chris Goddard is going to supply us with a selection of rubbery lures to try!! He has a little angling business. It`s OK `though, he`s Elton friendly. That`s why I`ll put this little link here. www.chris-goddard.co.uk

He`s already sent me a nifty little hook tyer!

I can`t believe Elton!!!

Is there anyone else on this site that doesn`t know that we`re meeting up in `The Sailors Return` public house, No 1 St Nicholas St, Weymouth. Saturday evening the 8th of May for a birthday bash (yours Elton, & Billy Shorts`). Followed by a fishing trip the next morning aboard Flamer III, skippered by my mate Colin Penny?

Last time I mailed Elton, he stated that he might be bringing the familly down for a few days?

Now it seems he doesn`t know his ass from his U bend?

Paul. :D:D:D:D

Davey?

Chris has offered a load of Jellies between 200-300 mill. Big Nasty, bite your head off jellies!!

I know he`s mainly a coarse fishing guy. But don`t you upset him. I`ve recieved several nice freebies from the man.

This delivery, is for testing purposes only!

He just wants an opinion on them. And I should know about `testing`? I do it every time I walk into a pub with you Davey!! My patience that is.

I won`t tell the folk what happened 2 weeks ago. I`ll leave that to you.

:P:P:P:P

Why have enemies. When you could have a friend like me?