AN Trip. Weymouth 9th May.

spasor

Hi All, Forecast looks OK down here for the weekend, showery, 2-3 wind. Little onions, can we stick the candles on a Kebab ?? Do Bream take jellies spasor?? May the fish be with us. Spasor, What time in the pub mate?? BB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim - are you casting aspersions on my singing?

Boybilly - if those candles start out on a kebab where on earth are they going to end up?????

We are looking forward to seeing you all, hope the weather forecast is accurate, for once!

Help me unhook these, please.

Billy.

I should be in the Sailors for 17.00hrs Saturday. I`ll have to give some money to Colin before I spend it all in the bar!! But then again, if I`ve cleared all my business this end, I might arrive on Friday? But like Arnie, I`ll be back!!!

Paul.

:D:D:D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

kicking off at 17.00hrs

Hope the weather is good on Sunday cos I may be a little under it :D:D

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

No Jabee.

Like all good hosts, I like to be a drink in front. Just to put them at their ease, should they arrive with a raging thirst?

Well that`s my excuse. And I`m sticking to it!

I asked for half a pound of jelly babies in a shop once and she asked if I wanted the black ones taken out.

I told her I wanted half a pound of black ones, and I got them.

Seems they're bad sellers!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

mmmmm liquid refreshment .....

stil a little pensive for the boat trip on sunday ; but the spinning head should counteract the movement of the boat !

has flamer 111 got an indoor or outdoor toilet?

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

hembo?

Flamer III has a fully functioning indoor loo, with a curtain for the whimps? Colin also provides soft toilet paper for the delicate bits!!

And an air freshener!!

Chris Goddard has sent me a very `big` box of lures? I mean it`s quite a large box full of stuff! So you`ll all get a `goodies bag`. Plus. He`s sent a prize for the best fish of the day!!

Thankyou Chris.

Now all we have to do is get there.

I shall say this only once. So listen carefully.

If you`re coming down just for the Sunday trip. Make sure you phone the skipper about 19.00hrs Saturday night to get the sailing times of the boat!! It should be around 07.30hrs? But skippers are like wives, they change their minds at the drop of a hat? 01305 766961 home, 07968972736 pub, he`ll be sitting next to me!

Having said that. I look forward to getting a squeeze from Triska.

Paul.