AN Trip. Weymouth 9th May.

spasor

Triska, you`re on !!

Just checked the local forcast for Sunday.

What little wind there is, will be coming from the right direction. After a misty start, the sun will come out and Triska will reveal her L`onions?

Paul.

:D:D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking my son to the stone pier first on a fishing trip so will meet you all at about 20:oo in the Sailors. Colin has cancelled his trip tomorrow so that he will be fighting fit for Sunday. Bait is organized so bring it on. BB

spasor:

Make sure you phone the skipper about 19.00hrs Saturday night to get the sailing times of the boat!! It should be around 07.30hrs?  

Elton got grounded and Shads didn't show.

The pissy-arsed rest didn't get out of the harbour till more like 08.30hrs!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

MY MY!! What a boatload of anchor faced gits theer then!! Hope you all had a good day lads!! I wish I had come down now!! BUGGER!! I was going to drive down just for the ruddy crack!! I'm not best pleased with myself for missing a chance!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I find it knackering, being tossed about all day.

They definitely looked more sober than when they left in the morning, especially SandTiger.

Not sure why Spasor is on the other side of the boat from all the rest. Weight distribution, I expect.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

i survived just!

very enjoyable weekend ....

and iwas the WEAKEST LINK

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith