SMARTBaiT

SandTiger

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't get Pout up here but for pout replace the words "Coalfish of about 1lb" and we got millions of them. You can catch them with spinners, bare hooks, jelly worms, feathers any type of bait you can think of but so far not smartbait.

I will say this. The Smartbait man I talked to sounded very enthusiastic and came across as a very genuine and nice person and he did mention using them to tip off normal bait rather then using just by itself.

I still have a couple of bags so I will try it again maybe when the water is warmer.

Bob

Sea fish aint as silly as carp, they dont realy like synthetic or reprocesed food. Apart from mullet which eat anything...

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

I have a packet of those Green "Fish and strips" as well as the packets of "Poo bait" (My twelve year old thinks that is what Smartbait looks like). Never caught anything on them either.

Maybe I should try Poo bait tipped with fish and strips just to see how long I can't catch a fish for. With any luck I could set a new world record for blanking.

Bob