For those not going to Scrabster!

jabee

Norrie:

Alan, I was wondering why i had no credit on my phone Seriously...

Whats up that you canny fish for a while....???? :(

and, the woman in the gallery is going to call me this week, hopefully with a phone no for you, she only has the one set of templates ,she has had them for years, and she said they wee very expensive....but she is a professional after all.

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Taylor:

Alan Taylor:

Whats up that you canny fish for a while....???? :(

Been a bit sick for a while :(

Posted Image

I hope you will be taking some of the leadheads, Shads and Norwegian pirks with you.

YFL, you could try and make one of these with Snatchers Lures, this is a first attempt so a bit rough around the edges.

Posted Image

It may not help with your spelling and grammer

but could help with your computer skills and artistic side when it is blowing a gale outside :)

I hope the weather is kind and that the fish are playing. NO I am not in the least bit jealous :(:)

Alan

[ 27. January 2005, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Paula,

I would love to come up after the wedding but I will be there till about midnight, I cover the whole day. So I start at 10am and do the lot, right up to the end. You're looking at over 14 hours, so I think I would be to shattered to drive straight up but the offer is sooooo tempting.

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Thanks Paula, I'll see how I feel after the wedding, who know's, may be there in the morning. Got a ton of new kit I want to try out.

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!