Mumbai prompts this question

Colin Brett

What if it happened here??

Say on a Saturday afternoon in Bluewater, Lakeside, Arndale etc.

Are we as a country ready for so an event??

How soon could we expect the Police, Army or SAS to get into action?

Do any of these places have contingency plans for such an event?

It's a bit worrying if they don't!! :mellow:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they may have but it wont work ,remember the tube bombings it was only a month or two before half of london was closed for a terrorism practice yet all went down the drain when it happened :rolleyes:

you cannot fight terrorism it always wins so best not to upset the terrorists to give them reason to do it ,unfortunately throughout history and to this day we cannot keep our noses out of other countries/religions business :rolleyes:

the indian naughty people were asking for american and british passport holders especially so you can see who their aggrieved at but killing their own is part and parcel of their work.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

they may have but it wont work ,remember the tube bombings it was only a month or two before half of london was closed for a terrorism practice yet all went down the drain when it happened :rolleyes:

you cannot fight terrorism it always wins so best not to upset the terrorists to give them reason to do it ,unfortunately throughout history and to this day we cannot keep our noses out of other countries/religions business :rolleyes:

the indian naughty people were asking for american and british passport holders especially so you can see who their aggrieved at but killing their own is part and parcel of their work.

And even more unfortunately they can't keep their noses out of our business, I suspect our good friend Bin was some where in the back ground, they may have asked for passports but by all accounts they were not really fussy who they blew away.

I have always found that a few bullets whistling around one lugholes tends to catch the attention very quickly and a hasty re-assessment of the overall situation is normally carried out, bottom line they are a bunch of murdering misfits better dead that alive.

Sorry Colin meant to say I doubt we or anyone can be 100% prepared for such events, on an individual basis I guess the best protection is to find a hole as quickly as possible to hide in, unless of cause you are well armed and a good shot to boot.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

he who laughs last lasts longest and i know who it will be ,we cant win all they have to do is look at the isrealies and irish to see we will buckle down eventually and give them what they want on a plate ,innocents in the big picture are irrelevant in war so long as you win.

unfortunately this civilised society we keep trying to force down their throats will backfire on us ,to win we have to be just as ruthless as them ,long gone is the empire and quelling revolt by blowing the trouble makers away on the mouth of a cannon,they no longer fear us

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

he who laughs last lasts longest and i know who it will be ,we cant win all they have to do is look at the isrealies and irish to see we will buckle down eventually and give them what they want on a plate ,innocents in the big picture are irrelevant in war so long as you win.

Or maybe we will just have to nuke them :rolleyes:

eat.gif

Petals Florist

we cant we dont have an independent nuke capability and more to the point they have one too if we **** them off ,pakistan is only our mate so long as somethings in it for themselves the rest of the time their secretly egging them on

Edited by chesters1

we cant we dont have an independent nuke capability and more to the point they have one too if we **** them off ,pakistan is only our mate so long as somethings in it for themselves the rest of the time their secretly egging them on

Independent or not we still have them and ours can reach them they will struggle to get theirs of the ground :rolleyes:

With mates like that do we need them???

eat.gif

Petals Florist

Independent or not we still have them and ours can reach them they will struggle to get theirs of the ground :rolleyes:

With mates like that do we need them???

err we cant actually fire them without american consent and theres oil to worry about in afghanistan ,cant have the war lords getting upset again never mind the taliban :D

I could close the boarder between Afghanistan and Pakistan very easily with a few plane loads of little mines, however we chose to ban them and kill our soldiers instead.

We are going soft mate, they don't give a toss how they kill innocent people but we have to fight them with our hands tied behind our backs.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

yup no longer the gun rules over the sword ,their using stuff we probably sold them but cant afford ourselves :rolleyes:

in real wars armies used uniform so we knew who to kill (very civilised) not in a terrorist war though all the people look the same except us so they know who to shoot at.

the chindits knew how to fight and turned the tide against the japs ,we need to learn from history ,firstly the chindits then why were interfering anyway.

biggest problem is its a tad open over there so send in garden center owners to plant trees first :D

Edited by chesters1