Abbotsbury At Its BEST

MainBassMan

went down last night (sunday) Dogfish pout & rockling.

our mate Brian came down & caught his 1st ever fish, he was well chuffed. He's actually living in the cottages, so he can keep his eye on MainBassMan :D

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:clap2: Went Sat night to cottage mark......... 3 Whiting -good size and a bucket full of Doggies........... Not too bad for Feb when you can easily blank!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

Nice one MBM, john & I easily blanked at charmouth last night, a few knocks & a crab, that was it.

just eaten the bait, covered in olive oil & curry paste, lovely.

:P Have U tried casting the bait into the sea yet? :headhurt:

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

Now you know why Ziggy blanks most of the time he eats his bait, I have to fight him off my bait or bribe him with another special brew.

Hope to see you over the weekend MBM cottage mark sounds good. :fishing1:

mmmm... bait with special brew, sounds like a good night out :D

Had a look down the chesil yesterday, didn't get me rods out on account of the large islands of floating weed about 50 yards out.

there are about 20,000 pantene shampoo bottles washed up, there are as many at west bay as there are at chesil cove, so i guess the entire chesil is covered with them.

When the receiver of wreck was going on about prosecuting looters taking stuff from the branscome wreck, i didn't hear any mention of the owners of the property getting prosecuted for littering. :angry:

i guess its a case of if its worth something it belongs to us, if its not were just going to leave it there & no one can do anything about it because we are big business.