Ban sea angling for a year?

stavey

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As common sense suggests, this is not the way forward, however something has to be done but I fear that it will always be out of the hands of us mere mortals...

something does need to be done but the decrease in the amounts in fish has been goin on for years now and not alot has been done as normal in this country its about money and not doin something until its to late and jeffb is very right there not a jot we could do

Things are changing, but then up comes a crisis like the proposed destruction of the tope species.

The death of dolphins put the bass pair trawling in the head lines, being blunt it was a good news paper story, had little to do with saving dolphins but it sold papers.

I think if handled correctly the story of our small harmless shark being wiped out to suit chinese and continental taste would also make a good story.

Let's be honest the fishing industry is not going to gain from this wholesale slaughter, just a few very greedy non-caring idiots.

Our rather dubious cousins across the channel are not flavour of the month currently and it would make a good news story, we just need someone with the right connections.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

yes i agree ken a few developments have happened ie, politicians have been atleast talking about sea anglers, not enough doing being done though, the biggest change which should have taken place by now is the apathetic atitudes and responces from sea anglers in general about conservation, until that is achieved we cant rely on their support for anything. with that in mind i am off to my committee meeting to bang my head against the wall once again............

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly