were are all being taken for mugs

if the bait companies are not making a profit how come certain people can get their bait for a fraction of the price we can fish meals are bought from the docks direct for pounds per ton you think i am kidding do you think that fish meals are the best fish bits or all the crap i know the truth essential oils have a look on the net for these oils bait companies charge a tenner for black pepper have a nose and get it for half price at natural essentials web sites ,

have you noticed that your local tackle shop struggles is it because the dealers give better deals to some shop to keep their monoply afloat

perhaps i am wrong perhaps stoke will win the cup !dream on :D:D:D:D

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wots the difference between a £50 NASHY CHAIR AND A £300 chair elsewhere rip off or am i missing the point boilies £12 a kilo or £4 a kilo rip off or am i missing the point , come on boys lets talk about being ripped off its youre hard earned dosh.

TROUT PELLETS £4 kilo buy at farm for £12.50/56kilo DONT GET RIPPED OFF we need to know rip off we really do

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dude, four and a half years ago you had a point.

Now though, I just think you need professional help.

dude

you think things have changed in 4 years dont kid your self pop up foam its just packing thrown away

trout pellets 10 quid a 25lb sack

boilies make your own

rods half price after 2 months

reels 150 quid off

i dont need help

i catch well BUT DONT SPEND ANY THING ON CRAP

THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM IN YOUR BOX A 20P HOOK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by crakemarsh

dude

you think things have changed in 4 years dont kid your self pop up foam its just packing thrown away

trout pellets 10 quid a 25lb sack

boilies make your own

rods half price after 2 months

reels 150 quid off

So don't buy it all then. Enough people do and that's why they keep selling it. I'm a bit like you though in that I won't buy pop up foam - I take it from work before it's binned. The rest of it, I buy things because it's more convenient from the tackle shop. Yep I can buy 20kg of trout pellets of hemp for less than 1/2 price but I only want a couple of kilos so that's what I buy. I've thrown away sacks of groats before now because it ended up being mouse food over the winter in my garage.

Rob.

Its so easy, if you need it and its convenient to get it now and you don't mind paying extra, buy it.

If you don't need it at the time and think you can get it cheaper elsewhwere then shop around !

Its the same for everything in life , not just fishing. There is always someone selling it cheaper or a very similar product cheaper , you just have to find it.

Edited by kestrel

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

no your not being taken for mugs your stupidly going in under your own steam by paying :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Its so easy, if you need it and its convenient to get it now and you don't mind paying extra, buy it.

If you don't need it at the time and think you can get it cheaper elsewhwere then shop around !

Its the same for everything in life , not just fishing. There is always someone selling it cheaper or a very similar product cheaper , you just have to find it.

people dont get me wrong i pay a fortune for rods they are hand made wot makes me mad is the way CARP guys pay throuhg there teeth because the whole set up is to promote a negative response they knock your confidance on purpose not promote positives some are brtter than others but the mags are so biased it makes me weep :schmoll:

people dont get me wrong i pay a fortune for rods they are hand made wot makes me mad is the way CARP guys pay throuhg there teeth because the whole set up is to promote a negative response they knock your confidance on purpose not promote positives some are brtter than others but the mags are so biased it makes me weep :schmoll:

Its their job ! they must sell to stay in business , the tackle shops , the fishing mags the commercial fisheries, syndicates etc. They earn their living out of us fishing. We use them for enjoyment, so we pay to try and get as much out of our fishing as we can.

Of course they will always promote other " methods" , "rigs" , "baits " etc , they are salesmen.

I think we are lucky with fishing,most in the tackle shops actually fish and most are open and honest however all salesman have their favourite methods of closing the sale and some will play on the negatives to make you feel that this is a must have item of tackle that'll help you catch more fish !

Q: How much do they charge ?

A: as much as they can ! depending on location , availability, etc etc.

Its not just fishing, its relative to everything we do.

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.