Where Do You Buy?

Elton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks useful so pinning it to the top for a while.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I've never bought anything from oversea's but I do like what Jon's done with Kayakfishstuff.com . Its a great site and I got some excellent advice and support from the forum there when I started out.

Is it a lot of hassle to order stuff from America Murph? I realise a lot of people do this now, but I have not got a clue. Any chance of a walk through guide?

What have you bought from them?

How long has it been between ordering from Kayakfishing.com and getting the gear?

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

Hi Jaffa,

Yeah it is a good site and everyone is so helpful. I have bought rods, reels, fly lines, paddle leashes, Scotty Rod mounts, Berkley grippers and a host more and never a scrap of bother. Nothing is too much effort.

The only difference is that I currently order to the middle east which is arguably more difficult than the UK. There can be problems with customs but up to now I have paid minimum duty. When I have ordered I have simply e mailed Jon, got some advice from him in terms of what's right for me, given credit card and delivery details and he has done the rest. Order has been with me within 7 days.

Regards

Murph

Not sure Jaffa. Not caught anything since that's big/toothy enough to warrant their use . There are plenty of toothy ones here but they haven't found me and the kayak yet. Not sure about the UK in terms of fishing legal constraints - Pike maybe but not sure?? It would be Barracuda and the like here :rolleyes:

G'day guys

Jon & Joey's site Kayakfishingstuff is argueably the best kayak fishing resource in the world - you won't have any problems ordering your gear ........other than your vat man wanting his 17.5% when it gets there!!