I'm Having A Clear Out! Bargains To Be Had For All!

I'd be interested in replacing my old boiler. She hasn't stopped whinging since we got married.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in replacing my old boiler. She hasn't stopped whinging since we got married.

I tried that mate.....now i've got one that blows its top every now n then ;)

<edit> just had a look on the ebay shop Chris and i can't help but wonder why you would have a load of dressmaking patterns?? LOL

Edited by Alan Fawcett

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I tried that mate.....now i've got one that blows its top every now n then ;)

<edit> just had a look on the ebay shop Chris and i can't help but wonder why you would have a load of dressmaking patterns?? LOL

Ever heard of "Bin theer and WORN the T-Shirt" Alan?? :rolleyes:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Ever heard of "Bin theer and WORN the T-Shirt" Alan?? :rolleyes:

ahahhhhhhh that explains the dress making stuff on ebay then, you wore the shirt that many times it wore out so you figured you'd make your own!!!

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Chris,

Looking for a decent lure chucking rod & reel. Fishing for pike in the 10-15lbs bracket with lures of varying sizes. Maybe getting into jerkbaits as well.

What y'got...............

Cheers - Phil

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

I maybe in the market for a boat rod and multiplier and a cheapy fly rod to see if i like fishing for mullet on the fly, need some upper pills with it though ;)

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Chris .. who came to Sheffield and personally delivered my Rod/Reel to my home addy. :o:o

Service like that is hard to find !!!

Cheers Chris ... :D:lol::D:lol:

Wiggly.

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Chris,

Looking for a decent lure chucking rod & reel. Fishing for pike in the 10-15lbs bracket with lures of varying sizes. Maybe getting into jerkbaits as well.

What y'got...............

Cheers - Phil

I'll get back soon!! The BIG move is on this weekend!! But I do have a couple of lure rods. One I know of in particular is a R/T Hard Core!

I maybe in the market for a boat rod and multiplier and a cheapy fly rod to see if i like fishing for mullet on the fly, need some upper pills with it though ;)

Boat Rod - What sort of class we talking?? I can match a reel then to that. Fly rod I can do with a reel for £25 and with a fly line for another £7.50, Flies/Lures see snatcher fro anything special!! Plis postage unless you are near! :D

chris, do you happen to have any ledger stems?

Any particular make??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))