Hamas finally have Isreal on the back foot!

Dave H

I have seen Gaza and its like a Ghetto ( how ironic). But at a terrible cost Hamas now have the high ground and the Isreali's are very aware of it. Yes hamas do put rockets by hospitals and schools but then the Isreali's build loads more houses when a agreement says they should not.. Mortar fire into Isreal has been going on for 50 years. But if Hamas stop now and start again the shift of public opinion will shift against them

It's a difficult one but unless hamas get their blockade lifted then the isreali's may have to eat humble pie to stop a war crime and give in to their commands or drive the palastinians into the sea for good.

Again kids get slaughtered and for what? What the hell have they done wrong!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

As far as I can see, the present Hamas strategy is cynically designed to provoke Israel into incurring civilian casualties. They aren't achieving anything else by it.

Hamas have been in the BS business for years and for a while there in the 90's and 00's, it was working. No more. Now most people see straight through the smoke and mirrors. It's not for nothing that Palestinian videos are known as Palywood productions. They've been caught lying too many times to be taken seriously.

Not sure what you mean by "high ground". Hamas certainly don't have the metaphorical "moral high ground" and physical high ground isn't of significant strategic importance because the Israelis have all the airpower.

BTW: There is no Israeli house building or illegal settlement in Gaza. Other areas yes, but not Gaza.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hamas poiitics 101: poke the lion, keep poking the lion even though its growled and warned you not to, poke the lion some more, oh dear the lions got angry and given us a warning bite better keep poking the lion, surprise surprise the lions got really **** off now and is trying to eat us, quick feed him the children and women first (that we're conveniently hiding behind) while we we carry on poking him and then appeal to the outside world about how unfair the lion is. poke the lion again.

• Like 1

I see no problem with the owners of a country firing hand grenade sized rockets into other parts of its country but i do with the present residents (taken by force) responding with bombs and tank rounds ,not the first time the isrealis love attacking UN posts a,but even more love killing kids of people they class as sub human.

Hamas are freedom fighters not terrorists ,the terrorists were the jews killing brits to force them to hand over someone elses country to live in under some biblical pretext ,then continually taking more until its all theirs

Its not some anti moslem shennanigans either they are persecuting christians in their demand to occupy jerusalem and onward

Being gods "chosen" is enough to kill anyone that they please in their minds

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I see that the BS is still working. the "hand grenade sized rockets" or "fireworks" and "bottle rockets" as I've also heard them called by Palestinian appologists are called Qassam rockets. They are the smallest rockets fired at Israel - lobbed blindly into schools, residential neighbourhoods and nursing homes.

There are several versions of the Qassam rocket, but even the smallest and oldest designs are 1.8m long, weigh 35kg' and have a 5kg warhead - just a tiny bit more powerful than a hand grenade which will typically contain just 164g of high explosive..

Other rockets fired are much bigger.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hammas say they will stop the rockets when Israel removes the blockade. Well, obviously, who needs Qassam rockets when Iran is able to give you proper weapons?

I see that the BS is still working. the "hand grenade sized rockets" or "fireworks" and "bottle rockets" as I've also heard them called by Palestinian appologists are called Qassam rockets. They are the smallest rockets fired at Israel - lobbed blindly into schools, residential neighbourhoods and nursing homes.

There are several versions of the Qassam rocket, but even the smallest and oldest designs are 1.8m long, weigh 35kg' and have a 5kg warhead - just a tiny bit more powerful than a hand grenade which will typically contain just 164g of high explosive..

Other rockets fired are much bigger.

Surely we can sell them something bigger ,they have a right to defend themselves from isrealy aggression ,trouble is people only see hamas as terrorists not legally elected government ,if isreal continually force people from their land then they have a right to fight back ,strange we back the oppressers not the oppressed ,still thats what our masters want i suppose ,isreal speaks the west jumps

And its not a country the size of wales doing the ordering its a religeon with members in every part of the world that run things

Isreal as a state comes from terror but strangely anyone that stands up to them are labled terrorists

The sensible thing would be to give isreal gaza and them move back to the 1948 border on the palestinian side but ofcourse isreal wants it all so will never stop killing palestinians and we gladly let them do it so they dont send mossad in to kill our pathetic leaders ,theres never going to be peace in that area all the time isreal exists

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Right, so we're still talking about Gaza right?

Hamas are indeed the legally elected government and prior to that it was the Palestinian authority and between them, they have controlled Gaza for the last 20 years.

There has been no significant "isrealy aggression" in Gaza except in response to Hamas terrorism.

Nobody in Gaza has been forced from their land by Israelis in the 20 years since it was granted autonomy.

"And its not a country the size of wales doing the ordering its a religeon with members in every part of the world that run things".

And we're back to crackpot Jewish conspiracy theories.

Right, so we're still talking about Gaza right?

Hamas are indeed the legally elected government and prior to that it was the Palestinian authority and between them, they have controlled Gaza for the last 20 years.

There has been no significant "isrealy aggression" in Gaza except in response to Hamas terrorism.

Nobody in Gaza has been forced from their land by Israelis in the 20 years since it was granted autonomy.

"And its not a country the size of wales doing the ordering its a religeon with members in every part of the world that run things".

And we're back to crackpot Jewish conspiracy theories.

Gaza is the worlds biggest prison hamas control the inmates isreal controls the prison

Put yourself in their predicament ,if the EU told the UK they were giving wales to the romanians and once they had control the new wales government told the world quite plainly they wanted more land to settle do you think the dispossessed and those in the land going to be taken would meakly give in ? I suggest rockets would be flying into wales from the outset

Theres little in gaza that interest the isrealis they already run the place by fear and hunger ,while your looking at gaza the buggers are up to their tricks in Palestine proper ,jerusalem is the goal at the moment ,once they have steralised that of the non jew i have no doubt the chosen ones god will instruct them to go forth and ethnically cleanse the rest of the biblical lands they need

You may mock the jewish theory but a country of just 44 hectares runs a third of the world

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2