Ryanair pilot call LBC radio

big_cod

Big Clod is a superb example of Sportsman's signature, "Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity."

Stupidity Hughey boy well yes that's exactly what I would call brexit a perfect example of stupidity how's the pound doing hugh crashing again !! beaming confidence in brexit there is bob hope and no hope dream on !!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The thing is Chesters what you wish for and dream about just ain't gonna happen is it so you don't like cheap flights tell that to the millions of brits who use them Ryanair carried 113 million passengers last year throughout Europe i was one of 10 times and for as little as 9.99 per flight now on the other hand they made over 1 billion in profit now j am sure they can pay there staff a bit more cash don't you agree without hitting the customers.

I rest my case

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Good idea Chesters ?Just out of curiosity Chesters when was the last time you stepped outside little Britain .

About 1986

No it was 1994 to sack a frenchman

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Stupidity Hughey boy well yes that's exactly what I would call brexit a perfect example of stupidity how's the pound doing hugh crashing again !! beaming confidence in brexit there is bob hope and no hope dream on !!!!

Awfully sorry chicken little but I tried to pass your message that the sky is falling in again onto The King of Spain but he says he is much too busy worrying about Catalonia at the moment.

Are you saying the Pound is at its worst rate against the Dollar? If so then, as I have pointed out before, you are wrong.

Since you link the two subjects, Ryanair and Brexit, let me show you how they are far removed from each other.

When the news of the pilot's hours crisis first hit, shares in Ryanair started to tumble as was expected, the media decided to focus on this crisis and to add weight to O'Leary's misfortune, they first interviewed him live on air as he walked into Ryanair HQ for a board meeting and asked him how he was going to do when the Board asked for his resignation, he of course replied in a typical O'Leary fashion and entered the building, sniffing blood they kept the live coverage going whilst they interviewed the now arriving board members, the only people with the power to sack him.

By the time the third board member had arrived and been interviewed and had voiced their confidence in him at the head of Ryanair and that Ryanair were a powerful company strong enough to weather this storm and emerge still strong and in profit. At this point the program director decided to cut away the live broadcast and instead find something else to discuss. Shortly after this, and following the opinions of the Board being reported, shares in the company halted their downward spiral and a financial problem was avoided.

There in a nutshell is the difference to what we are seeing in this country over Brexit. A referendum was called and those in authority over us had decided that the vote would be Remain, after all, how could people vote to leave when a huge majority of MP's and Lords were advising Remain, then add to that our luvlies and snowflakes from film and TV saying we should stay, as a result a few decided they could make a fair bit of money by sowing the seeds of doom, gloom, doubt and uncertainty and then speculating so that, when the vote was Remain they could make a packet.

But that plan went wrong, as a result, far from making a packet as expected people like Boy George lost about a million each.

Then we had the aftermath, Dave Dave threw teddy from the pram and that was that, the smooth, orderly Brexit went out the window and from that moment on those who stand to make a hell of a lot of money from the EU started the campaign to stop, halt, delay or otherwise throw a spanner into the works.

There are lots of little snippets of information out there should you decide to look for yourself and form an opinion, and whilst your opinion is probably not held in great esteem it would perhaps make the future look better for you.

Instead the likes of you, Shapps and others continue to play a little game instead of supporting your own Country.

You and the rest are no different than film stars, vip's and even common people who insisted Britain could never stand up to Hitler in the 1930, this led him to believe that Britain would capitulate, well, we didn't then and I am damned sure we will not fail now.

But you carry on Clod, I am sure they will, but please post something you have worked out for yourself and not just post a link to some media article that I had no wish to read in the first place, open your mind, connect it to your mouth or typing finger and say something interesting or new, cut out the influence of your backside in your thoughts.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Awfully sorry chicken little but I tried to pass your message that the sky is falling in again onto The King of Spain but he says he is much too busy worrying about Catalonia at the moment.

Are you saying the Pound is at its worst rate against the Dollar? If so then, as I have pointed out before, you are wrong.

Since you link the two subjects, Ryanair and Brexit, let me show you how they are far removed from each other.

When the news of the pilot's hours crisis first hit, shares in Ryanair started to tumble as was expected, the media decided to focus on this crisis and to add weight to O'Leary's misfortune, they first interviewed him live on air as he walked into Ryanair HQ for a board meeting and asked him how he was going to do when the Board asked for his resignation, he of course replied in a typical O'Leary fashion and entered the building, sniffing blood they kept the live coverage going whilst they interviewed the now arriving board members, the only people with the power to sack him.

By the time the third board member had arrived and been interviewed and had voiced their confidence in him at the head of Ryanair and that Ryanair were a powerful company strong enough to weather this storm and emerge still strong and in profit. At this point the program director decided to cut away the live broadcast and instead find something else to discuss. Shortly after this, and following the opinions of the Board being reported, shares in the company halted their downward spiral and a financial problem was avoided.

There in a nutshell is the difference to what we are seeing in this country over Brexit. A referendum was called and those in authority over us had decided that the vote would be Remain, after all, how could people vote to leave when a huge majority of MP's and Lords were advising Remain, then add to that our luvlies and snowflakes from film and TV saying we should stay, as a result a few decided they could make a fair bit of money by sowing the seeds of doom, gloom, doubt and uncertainty and then speculating so that, when the vote was Remain they could make a packet.

But that plan went wrong, as a result, far from making a packet as expected people like Boy George lost about a million each.

Then we had the aftermath, Dave Dave threw teddy from the pram and that was that, the smooth, orderly Brexit went out the window and from that moment on those who stand to make a hell of a lot of money from the EU started the campaign to stop, halt, delay or otherwise throw a spanner into the works.

There are lots of little snippets of information out there should you decide to look for yourself and form an opinion, and whilst your opinion is probably not held in great esteem it would perhaps make the future look better for you.

Instead the likes of you, Shapps and others continue to play a little game instead of supporting your own Country.

You and the rest are no different than film stars, vip's and even common people who insisted Britain could never stand up to Hitler in the 1930, this led him to believe that Britain would capitulate, well, we didn't then and I am damned sure we will not fail now.

But you carry on Clod, I am sure they will, but please post something you have worked out for yourself and not just post a link to some media article that I had no wish to read in the first place, open your mind, connect it to your mouth or typing finger and say something interesting or new, cut out the influence of your backside in your thoughts.

Blah,blah ,blah ,blah blah tfats exactly what you sound like, in your wisdom the pound is over 25% less in value since the brexit vote sorry from day after the brexi vote confidence in brexit !!!!!t have you worked that out yet in your wisdom .

You Wouldn't hang yourself if there was another referendum Highe and it was to remain because that's just how you come over Hughe and just what has Ryanair got to do with brexit it could cause the company massive damage when we actually fall off the cliff have you worked that out yet hughe .

Hitler brexit sorry ? ?

I would **** myself with the likes of you with brexit if there was anoether referendum would you stamp your feet throw your dumny out like a baby I guess you would Hughe hey it could happen pal would you cry Hughe .

And just booked a flight to Spain with Ryanair for £19.98 return lovelly ? excellent airline great for consumers free enterprise competition and all that stuff .

Get behind Teresa May are you for real she is worst priminister this country has ever seen and she ain't finished yet .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/03/second-brexit-referendum-case-getting-stronger-political-deadlock-life-raft

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 07 Oct 2017 - 05:56, said:

And just booked a flight to Spain with Ryanair for £19.98 return lovelly excellent airline great for consumers free enterprise competition and all that stuff .

Get behind Teresa May are you for real she is worst priminister this country has ever seen and she ain't finished yet .

Excellent airline, here's a view from the pilots and cabin crew:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41384789

What huge was saying is get behind u k ltd. You miss the point as usual

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

someone's got to have the blame, while very leary walks on water.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41533625

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Excellent airline, here's a view from the pilots and cabin crew:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41384789

What huge was saying is get behind u k ltd. You miss the point as usual

Excellent airline for consumers barry that what counts count the cash matey you should know that barry we are going to save a fortune coming out of the EU aren't we or are we !!!!

First heads roll in Ryanair yes Teresa won't be far behind .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg