Ryanair pilot call LBC radio

big_cod

Insinuate? I'm just responding to your own words.

You're a strange one Paul, you say that the media are liars, and manipulate the facts, then you use them as a source to 'prove' your own case. You claim to be on the side of the working man, then you, admit that it's ok to use that exploitation if it suits your own financial needs. Now you talk of violence, and say it's only if someone takes the pee out of you, but you admit that you have been doing the same to others all along. It seems you are flexible in your beliefs, your actions, and in your morals.

John.

Strange one ? your are right the media are liars some tell bigger porkys than others some tell dam right lies .

As for purchasing a Ryanair ticket exploiting there workers come on what about 113 million passenger that purchased a Ryanair ticket did they all exploit there employees now according g to the press if ITS TRUE without a link the staff most certainly could do with betterwith there pay and conditions and Ryanair made over £1billion in profit last year so there shouldn't really be a problem with them coughing a bit more cash up for there employees but to say i am personally exploiting Ryanair staff is utter rubbish to say I aren't on the side of working man you are severely mistaken John .

Now you voted leave John now correct me if I am wrong but what do you think about all the workers rights the EU gave the British workers that will vanish when we depart the EU any thoughts on that one .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 10 Oct 2017 - 13:53, said:

............................................. what do you think about all the workers rights the EU gave the British workers that will vanish when we depart the EU any thoughts on that one .

Any facts to back that assumption up ?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Any facts to back that assumption up ?

A link barry it might be all lies ! But it's well documented British workers rights will be eroded after we leave the Eu.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-10-ways-eu-protects-british-workers-rights-in-danger-european-union-a7531366.html%3Famp

Untitled-1.jpg

Fear not, do you think for one minute workers rights will be eroded when the u k parliament take over running u k ltd?

They only way legislation can be changed is if u k mp's vote for it. And they are accountable to the electorate unlike the e u commissioners.

Yes the link you put up clearly shows a would be might be could be scenario with no basis for anything factual.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Fear not, do you think for one minute workers rights will be eroded when the u k parliament take over running u k ltd?

They only way legislation can be changed is if u k mp's vote for it. And they are accountable to the electorate unlike the e u commissioners.

Yes the link you put up clearly shows a would be might be could be scenario with no basis for anything factual.

A lot of the toffy nosed tories hate the thought the EU because they have given British workers reasonable rights they will almost certainly get them overturned and was poor joe Blogs warned this could happen before the brexit vote not on your Nellie but when they realise they have been shafted they won't be happy that's brexit for you . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"employment law comes from Brussels. Once out of the EU, the Government could in theory repeal discrimination laws, collective consultation obligations, transfer of undertakings regulations, family leave, working time rules and duties to agency workers among other laws. But would this really happen?

Many EU employment protections, such as equal pay, race and disability discrimination laws and the right to return from maternity leave existed in some form in the UK before being imposed by Europe. It seems unlikely that a UK government would rescind rights that predate European laws.

Another reason that the Government might be reluctant to repeal employment law protection is that much of it is regarded, by employers, employees and even by politicians, as a good thing. Employment rights such as family leave, discrimination law and the right to paid holiday are now widely accepted; indeed, family leave rights in this country go further than required by EU directives.

David Davis, the Minister for Exiting the EU, has made clear that he is not in favour of cutting back on employment rights. And the Prime Minister, in her speech on 17 January 2017, promised not only that workers’ rights would be “fully protected and maintained” through the Brexit process, but that “we will build on them” to “make sure legal protection for workers keeps pace with the changing labour market”.

Is the position of the majority of Law Firms, both UK and EU.

The fact that something 'might' happen, repeatedly written in newspapers does NOT make it 'well documented' in the context used.

More of concern to some is the announcement a few weeks ago that the EU is considering a single set of Labour Laws to be universally applied throughout member states, the question is which member state's law if any will be the basis of the 'new' overriding doctrine.

If you create a distinct link between this proposed legislation and the announced changes to labour laws announced by Macron, previously discussed and rejected, which, the last time I read, Macron has stated his intention to approve the changes by Presidential Decree (or whatever is the correct name in France for the President overriding the Parliment) and that such had triggered violent rioting in France about a month ago and you will see that Labour Laws in this Country are more at risk from the EU than anything that may, might or could be changed by a majority vote in Parliment in the coming decades.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Strange one your are right the media are liars some tell bigger porkys than others some tell dam right lies .

As for purchasing a Ryanair ticket your exploring there workers come on what about 113 million passenger that purchased a Ryanair ticket did they all exploit there employees now according g to the press if ITS TRUE without a link the staff most certainly could do with betterwith there pay and conditions and Ryanair made over £1billion in profit last year so there shouldn't really be a problem with them coughing a bit more cash up for there employees but to say i am personally exploiting Ryanair staff is utter rubbish to say I aren't on the side of working man you are severely mistaken John .

Now you voted leave John now correct me if I am wrong but what do you think about all the workers rights the EU gave the British workers that will vanish when we depart the EU any thoughts on that one .

Paul you still don't get it, do you? By your own admission, you are using liars to back up your statements, does that seem logical to you? Then in the next breath, you are dismissing anything by Farage, Johnson, etc as inadmissible, because they are liars! I'm not saying any of them are trustworthy, but please try to be consistent in your source of 'proof', and beliefs.

As to the passengers, just because X million people do something, does it make it right? It's up to each of them, and you, to make a choice. Either carry on using the airline, and contribute, even abet, the airline in the exploitation, or say "no", I'll use another one until you change your attitude to your staff. As you said, they can afford to do it, but why should they when people like you still back them by using their airline? I've been exploited, and used by bad management, so I would have to be very, very desperate to use a company that did it to others.

I'll give you an example, of acting on your beliefs. As everyone on here knows, I am against the carp filled overstocked commercial (so called) fisheries. A friend of my brother owns one, and has been trying to get me to go for years. It's about £7 a day for a ticket, then there's bait, transport, meals etc. He has offered me free fishing, bait, transport from my house, and even thrown in a cooked Sunday lunch. That would save me around £35 on the day, but he can't understand why I turned him down, can you?

The workers rights thing is just supposition, and guess work, from you, and other parties interested in avoiding brexit, so not worth commenting on.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Paul you still don't get it, do you? By your own admission, you are using liars to back up your statements, does that seem logical to you? Then in the next breath, you are dismissing anything by Farage, Johnson, etc as inadmissible, because they are liars! I'm not saying any of them are trustworthy, but please try to be consistent in your source of 'proof', and beliefs.

As to the passengers, just because X million people do something, does it make it right? It's up to each of them, and you, to make a choice. Either carry on using the airline, and contribute, even abet, the airline in the exploitation, or say "no", I'll use another one until you change your attitude to your staff. As you said, they can afford to do it, but why should they when people like you still back them by using their airline? I've been exploited, and used by bad management, so I would have to be very, very desperate to use a company that did it to others.

I'll give you an example, of acting on your beliefs. As everyone on here knows, I am against the carp filled overstocked commercial (so called) fisheries. A friend of my brother owns one, and has been trying to get me to go for years. It's about £7 a day for a ticket, then there's bait, transport, meals etc. He has offered me free fishing, bait, transport from my house, and even thrown in a cooked Sunday lunch. That would save me around £35 on the day, but he can't understand why I turned him down, can you?

The workers rights thing is just supposition, and guess work, from you, and other parties interested in avoiding brexit, so not worth commenting on.

John.

Source in proofs John so how w do we know which is true and which is fake the media all lie is it lie we are going to better off with brexit who knows it's only what you have read in the media .

Now the fact is the EU gave British workers rights they never had now as we exit the cherry picking will start now as a labour man you will know how the tories have watered down the right to strike now do you honestly think the tories aren't going to disable workers rights when we leave the EU no disrespect but come on John really .,

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Never mind if our lot refuse to work i am sure we can invite those that will on work permits

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

big_cod, on 10 Oct 2017 - 17:00, said:

Source in proofs John so how w do we know which is true and which is fake the media all lie is it lie we are going to better off with brexit who knows it's only what you have read in the media .

Now the fact is the EU gave British workers rights they never had now as we exit the cherry picking will start now as a labour man you will know how the tories have watered down the right to strike now do you honestly think the tories aren't going to disable workers rights when we leave the EU no disrespect but come on John really .,

Your very link includes this paragraph, what more evidence you want that the link is spin at best with absolutely no factual evidence that the employment laws are to be watered down in the u k parliament. Quote UNLIKELY TO SCRAP MANY, IF ANY

In truth the current government is unlikely to scrap many, if any, of the rights – not least because Theresa May has promised that workers’ existing protections will be guaranteed while she is Prime Minister. The Government’s Great Repeal Bill will also convert all EU laws, including the ones relating to employment rights, to UK law – at least for now.