AN Trip. Weymouth 9th May.

spasor

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There`s never a bloody ferret 1959 around when you need one!!! Come on you sod, you`re the last for a boarding pass.

Sorry for being awol these past few days, had to WORK!!!!

Providing Sandtiger doesn`t get us both locked up in Dartmouth, everything is set.

But I feel I must warn you all, besides having a social evening in `The Sailors Return` it seems we`ll be celebrating 2 of the crews birthdays!!! Messrs Elton Murphy and Billy Short!

It never rains? :rolleyes::D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Davey.

Don`t you dare!! BTW give me a bell at work one afternoon. Otherwise I`ll throw a sickie!!

How are we going down to Dartmouth?

Spasor,

I think you may have confused Jaybee and Jabee in the email that you sent. I had a rather concerned 'Jaybee' contacting me, wondering what was going on.... :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

any idea what we will be fishing for ?. so i can get my gear up together . so we have a birthdays celebration will there be any cake !

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Sorry Elton.

I meant jabee!

Why do folk have such simular handles? :o:o

If any of you folk wondered who my mate Billy Short was. He`s the plonker with the 4lb+ plaice in this weeks edition of Angling Times.

With a modicum of luck, one of us will make that fish look silly on our trip!!

Paul.

hembo.

To be precise? We`ll be in the mid-range of the tide sets!! That means? Could be anything.

It will be a case of whatever Colin Penny has been successful on, the previous few days.

If you`ve got a lightish combo suitable for plaice, great. Colin can supply heavier gear if needed as long as we get some notice? If needed he could supply tackle for the whole boat. Rigs as well!

I`ll be taking a 14lb rod with a light reel, plus a 20lb rod with a medium reel with 20lb line.

Anything heavier would be overkill. We are definitely not going for any massive fish. Just a fun day out.

Paul.