Fancy a chance of winning a Penn Overseas Spinning Rod? Got a few minutes to spare? Then please read on....
TackleBargains did a similar 'competition' a while back and it was very popular with some of our members. Rather than the usual 'answer a simple question' format, this requires a little bit of work to bag the prize. A bit like fishing, really!
The deal is this; TackleBargains pride themselves on having the lowest prices out there. In fact, they even have a Fishing Tackle Price Promise to that effect. However, even they don't have time to check all the other websites out there daily, so are asking for some help. For every bona fide price you can find cheaper than them elsewhere, you get an entry to this prize draw.
To enter this competition (and you can enter as many times as you like), simply follow the instructions below:
- CLICK HERE to visit TackleBargains.
- Choose a product. Any product!
- Try to find that product on regular sale (i.e. not in a sale, with a discount code, etc.) cheaper elsewhere on a UK website (excluding auction websites). A good place to start searching would be the Anglers' Net Tackle Finder, where you can compare a few companies at once: https://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/
- IF you find the exact same product cheaper elsewhere, copy the web address and send an email to email@example.com with the subject 'PRICE MATCH COMPETITION' and contain the details of the product in it. i.e. the name of the product and the web address where you've seen it cheaper.
- Send ONE EMAIL PER ITEM. i.e. if you want to enter more than once, and find more than one product cheaper elsewhere, send the details in separate emails.
- On 31st October, 2010, TackleBargains will choose one email at random from those that have correctly identified a product cheaper elsewhere. That person will win the prize. PLEASE NOTE: if the winner is not from mainland UK, TackleBargains will choose an alternative 'post friendly' prize.
For further details of the prize on offer, please CLICK HERE. You can choose any of the sizes available at the close of the competition.....if you're the chosen winner, that is! And don't forget, you can check the TackleBargains prices against ANY UK online tackle retailer, not just the ones listed on https://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/