can you ever eat from kfc again

Andy_1984

ROFL, Newt! If I ever visit NC remind me not to make a chicken **** at me.

Or in other words Newt, "thanks for taking the thread away from a question I really didn't want to answer." :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or in other words Newt, "thanks for taking the thread away from a question I really didn't want to answer." :rolleyes:
Which question exactly was that now?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

you don't need to make them do it. they do it of their own free will (and with a grin on their beak, too)

If you ever get to NC be sure to keep an eye on your KFC, I can tell you that stories like these will not put Newt's dog off eating it! :D

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

If you ever get to NC be sure to keep an eye on your KFC, I can tell you that stories like these will not put Newt's dog off eating it! :D
It'll have to get past me first. I'll eat the odd KFC if I'm hungry enough.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Don't worry, Cory, it is dead.
Sorry to hear that Jan. I trust a KFC is not in the frame?

Unknown and very rapidly progressing illness of some sort Cory. Dog went from healthy to near death in about a week.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Unknown and very rapidly progressing illness of some sort Cory. Dog went from healthy to near death in about a week.
Big Mac Meal, right?