Calendar 2009

Steve Randles

I've just finished making a calendar and sent it away to be printed (6 of them), they'll be here by Saturday. Here's the front cover and a couple of the months. All created in photoshop.

The church in the last pic is my next door neighbour.:D

coverweb.jpg

febweb.jpg

decweb.jpg

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Brilliant,nice one :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Great stuff Steve. Green with envy and green in terms of how you make shots like that. Stunning.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Less than 24 hours later and the calendars have arrived and look stunning, excellent quality on a heavy silk paper (more like a card really) from Fileprint http://www.fileprint.org/ (no affiliation to me).

I'm seriously impressed with the service, try getting that down the high street!

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

I can always have a few more printed, I had not thought of selling them as I was doing them for presents for friends and family. I can pm you a price that would include post and packaging and put a couple of pound into my pocket if your interested.

I'm being a little coy here as I'm not entirely sure if I'm breaking any Anglersnet rules.

Focal Planet

Yes Steve they are a great idea for a gift. I got one made up two years ago for my daughter who was living away at the time(and still is). I just put on a few local Whitley Bay shots and a few family photos as well.

That was cheap as chips - think it was under a tenner from Bonusprint.I will order some for Xmas gifts for definate next year.

Cheers :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Sure Elton would not begrudge you Steve!! And I can ONLY reiterate that comments of the others STUNNING pictures Steve!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))