Market Research (New Product)

PhilC

"Approved by Elton prior to posting"

Happy New year Folks.

I am about to launch a new product on to the market place this year and wonder if you good fellows and lassies would partake in a bit of market research?

Let me paint the picture so to speak.

You have just caught and photographed that amazing catch, of course you are proud as punch and want to show all your friends, you go to your local pub and tell your mates, the words "lord let me catch a fish so big that even I need not lie" come to mind.

Some of your friend say "oh I ! pull the other leg wheres your proof, you lift your jumper and point to a buckle on your trousers displaying in all it glory a full colour picture of the above, there you are holding your amazing memory for all to admire.

By now I think you have the idea, I am about to launch the first DIY photo buckle, any photo, image, design, atrwork in a buckle. and yes you can do this all your self simply quickly and with out mess.

Other uses may be as part of a club award or prize for being the top angler, the list and versatility is endless and is realy only limited by the imagination. This is one area I need feeed back on as to wether it would make an acceptable tropy.

So folks what are your opinions.

If you check my website it shows some basic pictures of things to come.

www.koolbucklez.com

Please note it is not up for sale yet as it is still in the manufacturing stage.

Once again tight lines and lets hope 2009 is an improvement on 2008

Regards

Philip

Ask a question and be a fool for 5 minutes! Never ask a question and be a fool for life! .

A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.

Have mobile phone cameras not made it to your part of the world yet? That's how the rest of the world shows people their latest catch isn't it?

Sorry to be a naysayer, and I wish you all the luck in the world, but as a product it's at least 5 years out of date.

And for that reason, I'm out............

Must admit I agree with jeepster on this one a nice idea but long past it's sell by date

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

A quick google on this one even shows video belt buckles! Not for me, and anyway my fish need a bigger print size than offered by a belt buckle!!

A. No, its not new.

B. My gut holds up my trousers!

C. No appeal for me.

Supply it on a RealTree belt and the carp boys might go for it.

wouldn't feel comfortable showing my crotch area to my mates for them to admire, imagine the blokes behind you thinking why are they admiring that mans crotch with comments such as "that is a big one", "I have had bigger" and "how much does it weight?" haha

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....

Sorry, not something which I would want or wear either. However, trying to be positive and encouraging, if you have to abiltiy to tramsfer an image to a metal surface, how about considering fly boxes? might encourage the owner on those cold early season and back end days to stick with it?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"