Islam in Australia

Bobj

I received an email about Islam, just thought it might be of interest...

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion in Australia.

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Anglican and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy War] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! '

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or the Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Anglicans to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with this way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Australia. To elect a government of their choice, complete with Shari law.

I think everyone in Australia should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the political correctness madness, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

Edited by Bobj

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Respect their right to believe what they will. Respect them as human beings but don't respect their beliefs simply because they are beliefs and never, ever offer any sort of special treatment because of those beliefs. That's the way Holland has gone and the way that the UK will be headed in less than 5 years.

That said, I suspect that the e-mail doesn't represent any real incident and has simply been constructed to stir up trouble.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Respect their right to believe what they will. Respect them as human beings but don't respect their beliefs simply because they are beliefs and never, ever offer any sort of special treatment because of those beliefs. That's the way Holland has gone and the way that the UK will be headed in less than 5 years.

That said, I suspect that the e-mail doesn't represent any real incident and has simply been constructed to stir up trouble.

Most probably, Ken, but quite thought provoking.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Anglican and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy War] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! '

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or the Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Anglicans to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with this way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Australia. To elect a government of their choice, complete with Shari law.

I think everyone in Australia should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the political correctness madness, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

I say this with respect Bobj

But that is a crock of sh1t,writen by a bored man

For one any of the followers of the Abramic belifes, Judism,Christianity are to left in piece they are referd to in the Koran and Hadif as followers of the book! Granted this is somthing that is conveiniantly forgotten by Some clerics but If pushed they have to agree that that passage exists, Jihad is a word that covers a lot of differant Ideals war is only one of them Missionary work would count as Jihad, so would Charitable work.

There is enough Hate in the world,stired up by Uneducated radicalised Clerics of all faiths without us adding to the Pot whith inacurate proberly fabricated acounts of exchanges between Smart arsed Screws and Thick Imams. I would have thought any Austrailian state Prison authority would have had the forsight to make sure thier chosen Imam Understood the doctrins of his own religion.

food for thought only in as much as I thought good grief not another Viral Email.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Most probably, Ken, but quite thought provoking.

Sorry, but the only thought that it provokes in me is why would anyone take any notice of such infantile, inaccurate and obviously fabricated garbage :angry:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

The Imam was speechless!

islam also europes fastest growing religeon

trouble is what does it mean ? in area or person by person? ,in a scarcely populated area in over control by islam followers the "area" will be large but people small.

i notice in one "answers" site the Bahá'í Faith is growing fast but i disagree to it being a religion as its members can follow whatever religion they want :blink:

and there is no doubt followers of islam (or any religeon )can get offices of power look at our village we have a moslem member on the village council ,probably (but hidden) it wouldnt look good for the council not to let him stand there is also the advantage for him of a high moslem backing in the village and no doubt they would be obliged to get this person in to look after their interests above the village as a whole's interests

as you can see here overall in waverly the muslim population is small in some areas its enough to make changes ,taking into consideration we have two "christian" "training" centres too the christians are higher than normal too ,without them the moslems would have a higher proportion!

http://www.waverley.gov.uk/site/scripts/do...mp;pageNumber=2

there is also the question of Christianity ,i can say i'm christian as my upbringing was but i can assure you you wont see me in the church nor will you see most of the "christians" noted on the cencus unless they can all squeeze in such a small church ,most worshippers are hard line christians who go to all the services not a huge amount having seen them coming out and going in.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson