Angler cautioned for illegal fishing methods

Elton

Peter Waller:

It might be good enough for carpers but us pikers must lift ourselves above such things...

See? TOLD you this Waller wallah was carpist!

And, just for the record, Mush, I think we both know which sector of our gloriously pointless pastime most favours the rod-spreading technique. :rolleyes:

Clue: it's pikers.

I accept your grovelling apology in advance, Sir.

Terry :D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fenboy,

i dont think that the bailliff was deliberatly sent to get him, as they would have struggled to find dennis at the best of times, it was just an unfortunate coincidence.

pete DM as you know will admit to what he did as breaking the law and would have accepted the punishment if it hasd been doled out. in the end he was cautioned the same as collins and accepts that. what was out of order was one of the angling weeklies, re phrasing his offence to make it look like he had left his rods unattended. that he most certainly had not.

the way both of these cases and the whole set line issue has been handled around this area has really been of no great suprise as ther EA in my locality are just a waste of good oxygen.

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

Guest allibee
Alan Fawcett:

good job i's ere or you's lot wuddna know anyfink
True, along with Budgie's truisms :) ... Any other forum and the banter would be moderated into oblivion. I love it here :D:D:D

Our moderators have their days Allibee! Especially that John bloke, especially when P.M.T. is taking its toll!

As for rod spreading being a pike thing! Ha! Well so it might be, only 'cause we realize that pods are only display stands for rods that rarely catch fish!

Peter Waller:

As for rod spreading being a pike thing! Ha! Well so it might be, only 'cause we realize that pods are only display stands for rods that rarely catch fish!

'In victory, unbearable. In defeat, unbeatable.'

Said of Field Marshall Montgomery, but equally applicable to certain veterans of Norfolkian origin. :rolleyes:

Since I'm a Suffolker!!

And that good gentleman upstairs decreed that 'all anglers should spread their rods', only carpies thought he said 'legs'!

And carpies being modest invented the bivvy for the above activity! It goes someway to explaining why they catch so few fish. Those who are well past it have taken to watching T.V. whilst idling the time of day away.

Peter Waller:

Those who are well past it have taken to watching T.V. whilst idling the time of day away.

I bow to your greater experience of such matters, Sir.

Any other forum and the banter would be moderated into oblivion

allibee - I haven't mod'ed most of this since I haven't understood it. And I don't mess with stuff from Budgie or Trogg since they are both bigger than I am (which takes some doing, I might add :D ).

I have avoided offering an opinion but I think now I shall. The most fitting (and most horrible) punishment possible would have been to make the man (Collins) share a cell with Martha Stewart as she spends her 3-5 months in prison.

Here

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President