PVA

Elton

What I also think is good if these take a bit longer to melt is you can pull back a little after touching down to straigten the hook link a bit more :)

James

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RUDD:

I purchased two bags and paid a fiver postage.

Received the bags which are top notch and rang fishrite

They said I should of only paid 2 quid postage and sent me two promotion packs with 11 bags in each (1 of each type).

Rudd, I did much the same thing. I ordered two packs yesterday, along with a couple of other bits, so thought I would need to pay the £5.00 postage charge & was expecting some sort of Parcelforce type delivery. But they stuck the whole lot in a big envelope & they arrived this morning, how quick is that for service. I don't think i can be arsed phoning to query about the postage, though well done to you for getting some freebies.

I loved this bit :D

quote:

The wife cannot understand why I have spent 25 quid on 192 bags that dissolve in water

I am probably being a bit thick here, but the ones that dont come with the ties, how do you seal them? Do you lightly moisten them and stick the opening down??

Cheers.

Rabster, if you paid £5 I suggest you ring them mate. It can't do any harm receiving some more pva bags of this quality :)

To answer your query concerning the ones without draw strings, you are correct, moisten the edge and fold over as tight as you can. Any loose bits of the bag then fold those over as well and moisten and stick it down, oh and don't forget to put a few holes in the non perforated ones :)

James

I have a mate who (and I have done it) buys pva string and sews his own drawstrings on.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

all done and ordered, except they havnt charged me yet, so will have to wait till they arrive and cheque me online statement lol

But they doo look pretty damed good, most of the lakes here have a thin layer of Ice on top, so will see how they do in these conditions, it takes my mesh well over 10 mins to totaly disolve in the margins.

cheers for that Elton, I can see why heis raving about them now !!!!

looks like an order is going to go in as soon as poss :D:D:D

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Ordered two packs. Wonder if they will stick with the cheap shipping when the see the ship-to address in North Carolina, USA? :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 5 weeks later...

Just recieved my big brown envelope :D , they seem very good value indeed.

Newt - If they don't ship to the US have Fishrite send them to me and i'll post them on to you, can't imagine they'd cost much to send.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.