Words fail me

five bellies

but as i say they can bring out a billion new laws but if plod doesn't have the time or inclination to catch you they might as well be repealed.

Like going fishing with a Transit full of the latest gear but no hooks :wallbash:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of us are talking at cross purposes here - If I saw ANYONE "beating" a child, I think I would be the first to turn him/her in!!

I am talking about a slap on the legs (which hurts!) to reinforce the word NO. It has now generated into we, who believe in capital punishment (up to a point) being accused of thrashing, beating or hammering a child into submission!! That is definately NOT the case.

All I am saying is that, IMHO, if these kids were shown, using a slap so they KNOW we disapprove, this MAY not have happened at all.

One other thing. IMHO these kids should be forced to do "community service" at the RSPCA, Dogs protection league or some other animal charity (under supervision) for a period of at least six months, as it is too late to teach them how to behave as a human being!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I think a lot of us are talking at cross purposes here - If I saw ANYONE "beating" a child, I think I would be the first to turn him/her in!!

Possibly KB. One of the earlier posts mentioned 'youths' as opposed to children. Youths in my book are 16 plus to early 20's and, as such are fair game.

Having said that, I wouldn't have asked them their ages anyway before kicking the f"£$%^g crap out of them.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Worms - While I will agree 100% with what you say, these toe rags know EXACTLY what they can get away with and will push you to do exactly that - kick the £$%^ out of them. The next thing you know, you will be serving 10 years for violating THEIR "human rights"

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Worms - While I will agree 100% with what you say, these toe rags know EXACTLY what they can get away with and will push you to do exactly that - kick the £$%^ out of them. The next thing you know, you will be serving 10 years for violating THEIR "human rights"

I can see the headlines now.....'Pugilistic puppy protector pulverises poor powerless posse'

That would be a time to put your faith in Human nature.....on the jury!

The type of young man in that area who would engage in Dog fighting, would almoust certainly be part of a gang, involved in the drug scene, and would probley be armed,

Chalanging these youths could well be the last thing you would ever do.

The armchair warrior in me says break a stick on the biggist of the bunch untill he pi55e5 his self in reality I would have probley got a description and called the police, and hoped they would be descreet and not let any one arrested now it was me that grassed them!

Thes gangs run estates

The police need to establish a beach head and litteraly flush them out.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

The type of young man in that area who would engage in Dog fighting, would almoust certainly be part of a gang, involved in the drug scene, and would probley be armed,

The armchair warrior in me says break a stick on the biggist of the bunch untill he pi55e5 his self in reality I would have probley got a description and called the police, and hoped they would be descreet and not let any one arrested now it was me that grassed them!

Thes gangs run estates

Yes, living out here in the sticks probably isolates me from the 'reality' of the urban jungle.

There was an instancehere recently where a yob was seen to break somebody's window for fun. A 'witness' promptly 'restrained' the chap, held him until the householder arrived and then tested the front of his face for blood flow characteristics when he got lippy. Yob subsequently rang the police and reported the 'witness' for assault. Good old bobby told him not to tell tales or he'd get another hiding!

Said yob has been a model citizen since and he got an £80 fixed penalty for the window breaking.

The police and residents acting in harmony to prevent loutish behaviour......see, it does work!

Thes gangs run estates

We need cops like this guy and judges to back him up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Sillitoe

Still a bit of a legend in Glasgow is Percy Sillitoe.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I am talking about a slap on the legs (which hurts!) to reinforce the word NO. All I am saying is that, IMHO, if these kids were shown, using a slap so they KNOW we disapprove, this MAY not have happened at all.

Interesting .. I saw an English couple hauled off by the police at Athens airport for "slapping" their kid in the way you describe.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.