Words fail me

five bellies

That one sentence perfectly illustrates why anyone with even just one solitary functioning brain cell wouldn't take a blind bit of notice of your outdated, bigoted, racist, ludicrously out of touch views.

You're an anachronism Kleinboet, you really belong in another age, it's interesting you left Africa when the indigenous population started regaining some control!

i think its true in sarf afrika whites could hate blacks and vice versa and "racially" as well as colour preducely (sp?) and perhaps asians (like uganda) whilst here in uk we have far more "races" and colours to hate thus we have more racial tensions leading to more hate.

as for whites only beaches does that not mean there were white free coloured beaches and busses?

i wish we had Apartheidt here and ofcourse the right to openly say we dont like x or y :(

its strange i can say i hate fred smith up the road and people shrug and say fair enough but i cant hate ali babar because hes of foreign extraction and the "race" card comes into it ,i could hate both of them because their dog shits in my garden but its overshadowed by mr babars skin tint not his dog.

its nice to see now the "white" regime has gone from sarf afrika their even deeper in the mire ,perhaps Apartheidt wasnt that bad after all :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That one sentence perfectly illustrates why anyone with even just one solitary functioning brain cell wouldn't take a blind bit of notice of your outdated, bigoted, racist, ludicrously out of touch views."

And that one sentence outburst is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I said the press let you know what THEY want you to know, and it's not just the press, the government decided that it was in the "best interests of the country" that they would not release the minutes of meeting that resulted in the invasion of Iraq!!!

I OWNED radio stations (small and very regional as they were) over there and do realise what is and is not released in "the best interests" of whatever!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I haven't seen it mentioned so far, but it could be that the people calling for draconian punishment on here are saying, in other words, that they feel they have no voice in society and choose to call for hanging and flogging as a means of making themselves heard. It is a sad indictment that they feel driven to make such statements.

You probably haven't seen it mentioned because it's probably not a factor. From my view it was pure anger at depraved acts of cruelty.

It's also fair to say that nobody has mentioned the lack of parental input into the discipline of their own children, or if it was there, what does it tell you about their own upbringing?

Regarding the behaviour and the reason for the original posting I wouldn't and my children wouldn't behave like that. Probably fairer to aim that question at the people who did this

It's a shame that the witness didn't have the bottle to rescue the dog before it was hurled off the fifth floor.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

You probably haven't seen it mentioned because it's probably not a factor. From my view it was pure anger at depraved acts of cruelty.

Regarding the behaviour and the reason for the original posting I wouldn't and my children wouldn't behave like that. Probably fairer to aim that question at the people who did this

It's a shame that the witness didn't have the bottle to rescue the dog before it was hurled off the fifth floor.

It's a shame we don't have a decent deterent to prevent these scumbags even contemplating such an act in the first place.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

It's a shame we don't have a decent deterent to prevent these scumbags even contemplating such an act in the first place.

The fact that a deterrent is needed is indicative of the state of some aspects of our society today. Remember self discipline, respect (with a t), common sense.....................must be getting old, I'll be fishing with cane rods next!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

The fact that a deterrent is needed is indicative of the state of some aspects of our society today. Remember self discipline, respect (with a t), common sense.....................must be getting old, I'll be fishing with cane rods next!

Hummm , i have an old split cane boat rod that has never been used, i would like to trash it on a big conger. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

laws and deterrents have no point if the risk of them being used is rare.

its the "fear" of getting caught not the law or deterrent itself that decides the outcome.

with the coppers all nicely doing paperwork or dishing out motoring fines theres little fear of getting caught ,take away from that its considered a crime ( now stolen hings are considered "lost") take away from that actually being charged,take away from that actually being taken to court ,take away from that getting punished by the court etc ,do your imaginary sums and there's bugger all fear out there so s.hitwill happen

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

laws and deterrents have no point if the risk of them being used is rare.

its the "fear" of getting caught not the law or deterrent itself that decides the outcome.

with the coppers all nicely doing paperwork or dishing out motoring fines theres little fear of getting caught ,take away from that its considered a crime ( now stolen hings are considered "lost") take away from that actually being charged,take away from that actually being taken to court ,take away from that getting punished by the court etc ,do your imaginary sums and there's bugger all fear out there so s.hitwill happen

Since this lot has been in power the one thing that has grown hugely is the amount of new laws that they have created, not in the hundreds but a couple of thousand i believe. Look at the amount of power that the local authorities have also been given on top, yes i agree Chesters. It's dirge.

not just the extra laws but the "innocent" now need to prove their innocence in the majority not the other way around .

3,000 new laws and counting ,90% of the " terror" ones (which effect everyone not just terrorists) are extremely draconian as i posted when they were forced through with 80% never seen never mind discussed by parliament :angry:

but as i say they can bring out a billion new laws but if plod doesn't have the time or inclination to catch you they might as well be repealed.

the ministers go on about new "punishments" when they dreamt up the instant fine ,is it really punishment or cost cutting (saving the paperwork ,backlog in courts etc) or just revenue raising ,not silly bring in a law thats easily broken the get £80 a shot when it is ,almost as easy as speed cameras.

when its not a revenue raising crime a quick caution lets the offender get out quick leaving more time for the £80 fines ;)

drop minuscule bit of paper get instant fine ,rob old lady get caution ,it make sense in monetary terms,total nonsense for everyone else.

bring out 24hr drinking ,get coppers to hang about outside nightclubs to get £80 from drunks or pukers ,eeaaaasy money ,it wont stop crime we cant have that ,its business as usual next weekend (rubbing hands icon)

blimey a fight ,yessss thats £160 at least ,love it !crime is encouraged to raise revenue

Edited by chesters1

Hummm , i have an old split cane boat rod that has never been used, i would like to trash it on a big conger. :D

You might be pleasantly surprised! :D