Where does Fred Goodwin Live?

ColinW

It is obvious that this scumbag has no intention of giving us taxpayers our money back (he has apparently taken a £3 million advance on his pension, presumably so he can salt it away somewhere "safe")

So, what we need to know is

Where does he live?

What school do his kids go to?

Where does his wife shop?

What golf club is he a member of?

etc etc.

I think that, since he is prepared to stick two fingers up at hard working taxpayers, then we have the right to make his life in this country unbearable. He didn't do anything illegal and neither should we. But we should make damned sure he and his family are absolutely miserable if they choose to stay here.

Let them go somewhere else to enjoy the fruits of his greed.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a thought last night. Let's do this legal - take him to court and find him guilty of gross negligence, and fine him, say £300m, and take ALL his assets to pay for the fine.

Leave him enough money to receive the same amount of income a person on state pension earns!!

Job done!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Guest Rabbit
It is obvious that this scumbag has no intention of giving us taxpayers our money back (he has apparently taken a £3 million advance on his pension, presumably so he can salt it away somewhere "safe")

So, what we need to know is

Where does he live?

What school do his kids go to?

What golf club is he a member of?

etc etc.

I think that, since he is prepared to stick two fingers up at hard working taxpayers, then we have the right to make his life in this country unbearable. He didn't do anything illegal and neither should we. But we should make damned sure he and his family are absolutely miserable if they choose to stay here.

Let them go somewhere else to enjoy the fruits of his greed.

What school does his KIDS go to?

And just what do you think the hard working tax payer like your good self propose to do if you could?

Guest Rabbit
I had a thought last night. Let's do this legal - take him to court and find him guilty of gross negligence, and fine him, say £300m, and take ALL his assets to pay for the fine.

Leave him enough money to receive the same amount of income a person on state pension earns!!

Job done!!

That's not doing it legal at all, your favourite taunt is ''What Planet Are You On'' I ask you what are you on?

Fine say err 300 mill, take all his assets and give him err £40 a week

Yeah that'll work :D :D :D :D

Rabbit - what's wrong with it - he IS guilty of gross negligence, causing a loss for the bank. Of course he is not the only one, but at the moment he is the only one showing 2 fingers to us, the taxpayers. If the government can put a 70 year old pensioner in jail for not paying a PART of his council tax (and with good reason!!) then why can't they do that.

Maybe it will send a message to the other fat cats who think the taxpayers owe them a VERY plush living!!

Or do you think he has EARNED his "pension"?

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Quote "But we should make damned sure he and his family are absolutely miserable if they choose to stay here."

And exactly how do you propose that "we" do that? Do "we" stop them in the street and shout abuse?, do "We" make physical threats against his wife? What sort of treatment are YOU proposing "we" meet out?

Was any of "YOUR" money involved? or are you just "mouthing off"?

But, just supposing some nutter were to actually take your advice, would you be happy to explain your actions to a judge?

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Guest Rabbit
Rabbit - what's wrong with it - he IS guilty of gross negligence, causing a loss for the bank. Of course he is not the only one, but at the moment he is the only one showing 2 fingers to us, the taxpayers. If the government can put a 70 year old pensioner in jail for not paying a PART of his council tax (and with good reason!!) then why can't they do that.

Maybe it will send a message to the other fat cats who think the taxpayers owe them a VERY plush living!!

Or do you think he has EARNED his "pension"?

Of course he should not have a £13,000 a week pension, and I hope he won't, but he is entitled to a life without fear of he or his family being threatened which is what was advocated.

Remember these people such as Sir Fred were the champions of the people when our own personal wealth soared, We all went along with it..... easy credit, lavish life style, new cars, huge TV's, booming house prices, etc...now we need some scapegoats :rolleyes:

Oh sh1t, that's twice I have had to agree with Rabbit :rolleyes: I need to go and have a lie down, the loonies are about tonight :o

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/