Probably leaving around midnight and kipping in the van when i get there. If i try to sleep now i wont and then when i do fall asleep i'll wake up late anyway.

everytime i catch a fish i'm lucky when i blank i'm a hopeless angler.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2:30am start for me, all packed and raring to go.

Geoff

Mostly packed, landy fuelled, alarm set for 04:30, plan to leave around 05:00 ETA 07:30.

See you all down there.

I've packed a spare reel, loads of 8 & 10 lb line in case anyone needs a fill, spare extra long banksticks & spare bobbins.

Will

Just got up to make my ground bait up, only eight hours sleep, its a real killer. :D Going to have a coffee now before i do my pack up, leaving about 6.45am to arrive at around 7.30am, again all this travelling can take it out of you. :lol:

Look forward to seeing you all today and the last one to a 4lbs Perch is a cissie. :D

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I am up packed and ready to go all I have to do now is get Sue out of bed??? a lot more difficult than I anticipated.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Staggered out of bed at 7.30..woke up a few minutes later :) Got to face that 15 minute trek now :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic