So can you kill a burglar in your house

Snatcher

Two months later down the pub.....

'yes it's true i'm tellin' you..there i was touching cloth, so i ran to the nearest bush (as you do) and i'd just made it when some loonatic shoots me up the arse with a twelve bore, stabs me in the leg and as i'm trying to crawl away he then sets his bleedin' dog against me....' :D

Anyone who unlawfully enters my house leaves on a stretcher i'm afraid...dead or alive.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote 'instinctive' in my post, the bill as posted by Sandtiger says (B) this was or ought to have been apparent to the person using such force.

'Ought to have been apparent' - It leaves a huge great area for debate and a cash cow for criminal psychologists and lawyers in the future.

Sorry, but in my book, this is as well thought out and presented as most modern knee-jerk legislation - and typical of government of the last 7 years where packaging will always take precedence over content - because they haven't got the nous to think it through to a logical conclusion. Why should I be surprised - look at the number of lawyers in the cabinet.

[ 05. February 2005, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Alan Stubbs ]

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Guest jay_con

I think you should just be able to walk into peoples houses and take whatever you want. Share and shar alike thats my motto. If anybody wants to share my kids? ill have them dressed and ready by 7 am tomorrow morning

And take mine as well well,assuming he comes in tonight! he is a **** pot like his mother!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi Tiggs nice baby? So is it getting framed or catching fish?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Alan Stubbs:

'Ought to have been apparent' - It leaves a huge great area for debate and a cash cow for criminal psychologists and lawyers in the future.

Arrrr... But remember if we lawyers can make money ought of it then it's a p!ss poor and badly drafted bit of legislation in the first place.

[ 06. February 2005, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: SandTiger ]