So can you kill a burglar in your house

Snatcher

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Jaffa, I think we have exhausted this one. You have made some good points and made me think (tricky). I guess we should agree to differ :)

"...If a madman were to come into this room with a stick in his hand, no doubt we should pity the state of his mind; but our primary consideration would be to take care of ourselves. We should knock him down first, and pity him afterwards."

Samuel Johnson

Sorry must raise this again -just come in from the pub. Seen this yob about 100tds in front of me kick off about 10 car wing mirrors!!!£30 a shot! well if I had been close enough!!!

Due to years of smoking and similar crap + old age could not chatch the ----.

He is one lucky guy, I train every other day on weights/punch bag. BUT I am nearly 55! Nearly a brown belt in wadaruu katate years ago.

I have used the art twice outside of the dojo. But sensaie would have approved cos they were the bad guys (odds 4/1 - good training or what) oh dear best be quite cos the other fraccas!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Wax on !

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Come on guys- reasonable force! ******** -kill all intruders and dance on their graves -is everybody losing the plot or what!I have worked 40years for for what I have got and if someone broke in to take some of it they would be DEAD.

So if you live in Whitley Bay and fancy doing a burgulary - be very careful because I might stumble accross a baseball bat under the bed and see you off big style!

I cannot believe how soft we have become as a nation,Child molesters and police killers would all be killed after about a week of torture. Rapists thingy off.Thieves first offence - a couple of fingers off.

Honest chaps I am Church of England!

Have I got an attitude or are we on the slippery slope?

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair