So can you kill a burglar in your house

Snatcher

I would kill a posse of them and burn their bodies before forensics turned up!What ever happened to an English mans home is his castle!

What was that movie with Charles Bronsen in? cannot think cos I am mingin team.

I am a mellow guy - but!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took martial arts for a number of years,I weight train every other day. I still go on the punchbag every time at the gym. I side curl 12.5 kg for fun.

Yes if someone broke into my house I would kill him and put the body at the bottom of my compost heap at the allotment.

Does that make me a bad guy?

Done a thread about 2 month ago but best say nowt in case the wigs are wigging. Killed noboby but sparked two - oh dear should I erase this?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill the mothers!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Nearly plugged the windowcleanes last year! Neighborhood watch thats the game. "John there are two lads in the yard next door" So I was scaling the backyard fence with the baseball bat I had stumbled across under my bed when the wife shouted STOP ITS THE WINDOW CLEANERS

THEY WERE LUCKY!

there is more in the treasure chest from real life/protection. May do one later - can I get into trouble "theorising" will tell you at least one more tale - I am am sure I have done the one of sparked two! joking officer

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

You can only use reasonable force on a burglar, but reasonable force has just (legally) become less reasonable and more forcefull....

I say, cripple them for life. As soon as they break into your house, IMO they then lose all recourse to the law.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Anybody who values their gun license, should be careful what they post on a public forum. Even the 'private' forums have police as members.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

quote:

I say, cripple them for life. As soon as they break into your house, IMO they then lose all recourse to the law.

Hear! Hear! Couldn't agree more demon

Anything in my house belongs to me, including you if you are trespassing ...

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

"Reasonable force" is an interesting notion. For me, it means that if I have to go, I go full throttle until the bad guy is down and not moving or limbs are very obviously broken. If he's stopped moving because he's dead - tough !

I have no problem with the use of "weapons" that happen to be at hand in the context of defending your home either. Afterall, you have no idea what the bad guy is packing and only an idiot would forgo an equelizer.

Unreasonable force would be going back to give him a few extra digs once I've disenguaged and it is clear that he's no longer a treat to me or mine.

Whether the courts would agree with the above I don't know but the old adage is very true. it is better to be tried by twelve than carried by six.

Of course, some folkes go over the top. Irrespective of the failures of the police prior to the events that lead to his arrest, the reason why Tony Martin never really got accepted as a poster boy for home defence argument was the fact that he systematicaly boobytraped his home and then lay in wait for his anticipated burglers armed with an illegally held firarm that he discharged whilst the bad guy was running away - and therefor not a direct threat.

On all three counts, he was out of order.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

OK lets give it a twist.

I am in my garden, accompanied by two very fit and large friends.

At my side I have a very large Rottweiler Dog.

I am carrying a shotgun.

I find a man hiding in the bushes of my garden and shoot him, both barrels at close range.

He obviously does not survive.

Verdict please. lets go for the first twelve replies.....

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Perhaps he was from the Drugs Squad, looking for illegal substances he suspected were in your garden following a tip-off and considering previous encounters with you regarding possesion of same.

You are therefore guilty as charged or discharged in your case.

Mick - http://www.jackfish.net

The impossible I do at once, miracles take a little bit longer.