Petals around the rose

Newt

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice While some students would solve the problem right away, others would struggle all semester. It had taken Dr. Duke well over a year himself, and he would always explain that the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out. on the page? :D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

Did you notice While some students would solve the problem right away, others would struggle all semester. It had taken Dr. Duke well over a year himself, and he would always explain that the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out. on the page? :D:D

That's no consolation Newt, it's doing my head in. :confused:

Can someone please post up how it works?

HB.

Gosh I hope nobody does.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Got it second chuck - that doesn't usually happen to me.

I'm normally the one that still doesn't get it even when it's been explained to me!

Does this mean I'm becoming less intelligent as I'm getting older?

[ 10. June 2004, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Waterman ]

Got the first one right. Then 3 or 4 wrong until I realised how to do it. However I personally think the question is worded slightly wrong.