panthers

Zigs

Alan Taylor:

Corydoras, there is a tooth fairy   :mad:   and I can prove it   :P  

I clean offices, one day I had a phone call from a client to say she had found a set of nashers on her desk, implying that I had not cleaned it properly.  I then remembered that I had taken mine out to eat a biscuit while I was working and must have left them on her desk   :D   so you see there is a tooth fairy   :P  

Alan      

But Alan, the tooth fairy is meant to take teeth away, not leave them behind.

PS Why take your teeth OUT to eat a biccie? :confused:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Taylor:

a set of nashers..........I had taken mine out

Famous last words of Fred Constable as he donated his breakfast to the English Channel during a wrecking trip....

"I was alright until Reg King took his teeth out"

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

quote:

What I don't understand is:- if a leopard can't change its spots, how come there are any panthers anywhere?

They don't change their spots - they just colour them in!

If you look close at a Panther (hmmm- not recomended unless one of you is behind bars!) you can still see 'spots' in the sheen of its purply black coat.

quote:

Caravan at Pitton? Just a few mins by Panther from Broughton!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's even quicker by Jaguar

Well as me old 'Panther' had a 125 Villiers engine you might be right. But then again the 'Jag' has only 98CC! (an 'SS' Scooter) so maybe not!

Hmmm, Bet an old 'Mustang' would be quicker than both across the fields, but given the nature of this site I would have to go with a 'Marlin'. :D

[ 01. December 2004, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Tog ]

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

corydoras:

quote:

Alan          
But Alan, the tooth fairy is meant to take teeth away, not leave them behind.

PS Why take your teeth OUT to eat a biccie? :confused: [/QB]

:D Dutch fairies are a bit queer I suppose :D

To be toothfull hic,I take the teeth out because they are uncomfortable, must get a new set made :)

Alan

[ 02. December 2004, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

saw a pixie during the mushroom season once, pretty sure it wasnt real though, not seen a fairy though, execpt once in earls court when one asked me for a light & asked if there were any police round the corner.

Alan

Just out of interest, do they have a 'tooth fairy' in the Netherlands? In France it is a little mouse.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• 3 months later...