most haunted (sky tv prog)

jeepster

Jeepster ,i live in a haunted house ,well one bedroom in the house is haunted ,no problem ,nothing nasty just lots of constant noises things being moved around . Occasionaly step daughter has to vacate room till things calm down . there is definately a presence in the room , probably a young child ghost

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds spooky! not sure i could live anywhere haunted. the place we live in is nearly 200 years old, and is in the grounds of a manor house of a similar age, but theres been a building on the site since the 15th century. when i told the most haunted people this they were very keen to come round and check it out, but i dont believe in bringing my work home with me

Its a great show,dunno how much is set up but I always get some giggles out of it.

Yvette and Derek are the stars of the show.

As far as the supernatural goes I keep an open mind on it cos the good lady and myself experienced some poltegeist activity many years ago which spooked us both!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

none of it is set up. we're at a pub in york this thursday night, then next weekend we're doing live broadcasts on saturday, sunday (halloween) and monday night, so look out for me! i was measured for my 'most haunted' jacket the other day. i've always been pretty sceptical about such things but i saw and felt things the other night which have change my mind ghost ghost

hi jeeps, just seen something really creepy on our national news. it concerns an old village house in a hamlet, near jaen in southern spain.well, 33 years ago this house was in all the newspapers, and on the t.v, as there appeared all over the floor, images of human faces. they reran the original films on the news tonight, and it was wierd, the faces were so clear. anyway, 33 years ago, they dug up the floor in this house and found it was built over the top of a cemetery, belived to be 13th century.after that they filled it all in and put in a new cement floor. anyway tonight the news has reported that the faces are back again, the same as before!!!they have shown the faces again tonight. ghost :ghost:would you live there? sod that!!! ghost cheers .

Hi Jeepster ,2 questions :- is Uri Geller going to be on regularly or was it just a one off ????.

My 16 year old step daughter Kayliegh thinks Derek is really really sexy, yea i know sad but true , any chance you could get his autograph???? ghost

Jeepster,

My dog thinks you're really sexy. Any chance of an autograph? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE