57 BILLION pensions black hole.

yoxer

I have worked out my pension is going to be so crap that all I will be able to afford will be a sawn off shotgun and a black balaclava.

If I get caught at least I will hace somewhere to live and something to eat in my old age!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hardly surprising that more and more people are leaving the UK to retire, set up etc etc.

What real incentives are there for us to stay?

The government are running out of things to tax.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

I get p----d off with people that that keep going on about this country, if they dont like it re-locate, go some where else to live.

The goverment is elected by the majority, live with it thats the way it works, and thats the way it will always be.

As for me I am Proud to be (English)

quote:

The government is elected by the majority, live with it thats the way it works, and thats the way it will always be.

No way - the government was not elected by a majority! At the last election, less than 41% of those who actually turned up voted for labour. That means over 59% of the voters chose other parties.

In addition over 40% of the electorate didn't vote at all!

[ 12. October 2004, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Lid ]

Guest gus angus

how come brown could find £750bn to help the yanks, fight a war, but can't help the pensioners in this country or pay the firemen a decent wage, roll on the revolution I'll make the sanis.

When a prominent Labour politician (of the 70's asked in the 90's) was asked what he thought about the possibility of a labour government (before phoney blair got in) he said “I’m afraid its likely the trough will just get deeper and wider”

Mr Brown is raiding our savings and borrowing on our children’s future in order to bribe the public into giving them even more time in which to ‘hock’ our country.

But it has to be said the opposition looks as bad as Labour when under Foot or Kinnock!

Tog

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.